GC5 - Some explanation

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Lord Darko900

Re: GC5 - Some explanation

Post by Lord Darko900 »

H16 deserve this lol
A lot of people within H16 were using bots all the time ( Not all of them ). Some of them even had the audacity to come to these forums and complain when Firefly gave out temporary bans to some people who were using it.

Maybe this will finally push the admins to crackdown on bots... Ban all abusers and make sure bots can't be used anymore :D
Yoooooooooo
HerkusG

Post by HerkusG »

I Just don't get the way you do the business , - server lasts over a year.., didn get the logic of game at the end at all, within approx. 5 hours you've deicide it's destiny..?
I understand you're profit company, but it makes no sense to play i
n the other words for any longer in your firefly servers..!?
Rgds
HerkusG
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Bot dont win wars. Its features are of improved TOKEN.
H16 have won war against those who were never defeated in G5.
2 wars we won.
They lost first and then they came back stronger. I can show SS where they best players are saying "we have all old and new spartans here , and we cant lose, we win for dorang retirement"

Beside beeing great players, boters , spartans are also massive alters.
But suprisingly we defeated them very easy, even though they had even more numbers then we did.

p.s.
Its true players have become retarded in this game. Thats why im request deleting my account, even before this sharade with towers.
beowulfking
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

King Phillip II wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:18 pm
BeowulfKing wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:07 pm Bot dont win wars. Its features are of improved TOKEN.
bot isn't an "improved token" lol
it's easy to compete with someone who has a token running, hard to fight someone with a bot (from the perspective of someone who doesn't use either)

really weak excuse to justify bot-usage
why is hard to fight someone who use bot? Even great defurai turn off bot when war starts. So please dont act stupid, talking about sth you clearly have very little knowledge
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

Botting is cheating. Simple as that.

If it wasn't considered a cheat, tens if not hundreds of players wouldn't be banned every single month for it.
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

I am happy and sad at the same time as I read this thread. I will need to consider my opinion carefully before making any comment

:D :lol: :cry: :|
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

King Phillip II wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm
BeowulfKing wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:28 pm why is hard to fight someone who use bot? Even great defurai turn off bot when war starts. So please dont act stupid, talking about sth you clearly have very little knowledge
Do I really have to explain this?

It's not just about performance in war. The current token brings a good balance between players who pay & players who don't. It gives benefits to grow faster, but an active player who doesn't pay can still keep up with trading, scouting etc. Your bot is killing that. You can never grow as fast as botters if you don't use bot yourself.

So yeah, if you end up fighting a botter while you are fair, the botter is going to be way richer than you, has more resources & when he has no time to play for a couple hours he can put on auto id; which brings the benefit that he wont spend faith points unless he really has to. You don't see how that's helping?

right, you confirmed its improved token what i just said. It helps to players who dont have time to sit all day in front computer- To collect all neccesary resources that are important for war.

CHEATERS ARE: carde point buyers and alters. Bot is nothing compared to it
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

King Phillip II wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm he can put on auto id; brings the benefit that he wont spend faith points unless he really has to. You don't see how that's helping?
that is the feature you should turn off when wars start, if you dont want to lose faith. especially as soon as era2 starts where 200k fp can be gone on just id in 10 days.

never used bot, but it would be cool if firefly would improve token to be able to build villages and trade more advanced so players can actually be ready for wars, without spending masisve amount of time.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

thats something new. Im aware of that feature.
We didnt had that when we won G5 wars.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Well even though I am only playing GC6 I am always here on forums observing developments of the game. Due to this recent development I have notified my team M8s on GC6 I am going into a 2 week vaca mode

I will return in 2 weeks time and see what Firefly has announced and/or done in regards to these events (which are very serious for ANY online game)

I will make any final decisions at that time when I check back in 2 weeks time

Peaceout all PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”