Premium not activated properly.

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Immortal Technique

Premium not activated properly.

Post by Immortal Technique »

I recently bought and activated a premium token again after my last expired, all seems ok and as usual apart from one aspect, the advanced markets part does not seem to have activated. I cannot automatically find the best buy and sell price, the option is not even showing. I have tried logging out and back in repeatedly, I have uninstalled the client and reinstalled it but still the issue remains.

Could you help with this please?

Your "support" just took days to eventually tell me it is resolved - by telling me support isn't available to assist with these questions (?!). I have currently paid for premium features and I am not getting what I paid for, for days now. Do I need to get Paypal involved or is someone going to address this?
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (194.42 KiB) Viewed 879 times
Lord Friendly

Re: Premium not activated properly.

Post by Lord Friendly »

Apologies for the reply you received to your enquiry.

The Advance Market option is activated by playing a Premium Token. A new option 'Show Advanced Trade Options' with a tickbox is shown when trading with Parishes.

Here is a screenshot showing the Advanced Trade Options (3rd party website that shows ads) - https://snipboard.io/iDbQZX.jpg

More information is available on the Wiki -
https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.com/Premium_Tokens
Immortal Technique

Re: Premium not activated properly.

Post by Immortal Technique »

Yes I know how it works, I have used premium for years. I know what is supposed to happen. What I am saying is I have the premium token activated (again) but the advanced markets feature is not working, I do not see those arrows for best sell and buy price as I am supposed to. All other premium features are working, just not the markets, I have never had this happen before.

Return to “Technical Help”