FIREFLY brainless game runing

Share in-game news and stories here.
BeowulfKing

FIREFLY brainless game runing

Post by BeowulfKing »

new ROYAL OFFER have 5000 gold and 20,000 gold.

WHAT is This crappola?
1 captain cost 30k and you givining offer of 20k gold. And daily is spent up to milion gold during war each single player.
w.t.f. will 20k gold for 1900 crowns do??

If you dont understand how game works, please ask... there 100 good fighters that would gladly give advice to you how to improve it
Lord Darko900

Re: FIREFLY brainless game runing

Post by Lord Darko900 »

The *good* thing about the offer is the ultimate packs, 1900 crowns = 38 ultimate packs but with the offer, you get 42 packs... the gold and flag cards are just extra.
Yoooooooooo
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Lord Darko900 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:36 pm The *good* thing about the offer is the ultimate packs, 1900 crowns = 38 ultimate packs but with the offer, you get 42 packs... the gold and flag cards are just extra.
you get extra 4 packs. Thats what i call cheap as f-u.c.k

3 flags and 20k is a joke. It take 800 flags to build parish and they offer 3 flags.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Didn't say it was a good offer and yes I agree
Yoooooooooo
The Silent Baron

Post by The Silent Baron »

Most do not appear to be that good a value.

I like the idea though

be nice if research packs were available or chiv cards

Sometimes the offer tickles but naaaaa. Beowulf is correct about the gold, flags and such. The other gent is correct on the maths and what you do get for free etc, but essentially most cards are bought during the sales - therefore - the purchase of ultimate packs or whatever type has to be at least 30% better than when the sale is on.

Or another way of saying it is - the value compared to sale time is pants.

Therefore i need more enticement generally. Job specific does catch the eye - like the day of expert politics cards - or instant builds. On that note i suggest a research pack offer - a chiv pack offer - catapult packs .

Card types that people will have to consider twice.

Return to “Player News”