New world Please

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
The Silent Baron

New world Please

Post by The Silent Baron »

There are potentially more people available for the game than before - Worlds are old - Corona Virus - lock down's vary.

Global 5 = farming
USA6 = Farming
Domination will end at end of summer as will the others.

So, give us something to do thats new, break with the norm and give us fresh summer enjoyment

Cheers
WHat do we want?

New world - preferably a global.

SB
DontBeaWuss

Re: New world Please

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Ugh, what? and have bots running over yet another world??

If FF managed to create a server worth playing without cards, that would be the one I would join.
Commander-in-chief

Post by Commander-in-chief »

waiting for new world especially like old time's with age mode
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Age mode will never happen.....
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Maybe slow, however, it would be different.

The fact is that FF just churns out map after map after map with the same old stuff with the same quests, same mechanics, same players, same antics and same prizes....make a map that has different quests, even different mechanics fgs but, that won't happen because FF are busy developing other stuff while SHK is just a backburning money generating clone of itself several times a year....boring.
The Silent Baron

Post by The Silent Baron »

Jesus FF

Just do something.

Good or bad, just do something.

Behavior breeds behavior, and at the moment farming creates inactivity and boredom - at a time when the number potentially online recently has been high, yet no advantage taken.

Come on - chop chop please
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

"just do something"...imo that's worse than doing nothing....as I've said before...it all goes the same way and becomes booooorrrrriiiinnnnnggg.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

@SB ...you have no idea what you calling for mate. In last 2 maps, we have seen fusion of couple groups. Which will result in creating a monster alliance.
In Mir8, Spartans fused with Deviant-Defender group of 100ish players.
Then in Eu6 ..eu5 winners, which is run by Realms and Sagaz(both carders at level of defender) and their 100ish players...fused with Deviant and Lindsayn.Karolus group.

you can excpect them (those 3-4 groups) to combine in new global map. And they will not let anyone to rank up xd
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Well another groups that are friends or have mutual friends and have in common that dislike those i mentioned before...are Outlow & IRS &Wilson and Fredpwns group, who are winning Island map.
If they fuse with the ones that are winning now Eu6 war, current war...
and there are 2 G5 groups Leningrad & Ghais group..and Northern & Keldin group.

But this guys are pro fighters, and they fall into categhory of finest attackers and organized teams ever played. Even one of this if shows up in map is danger for anyone, if 2 show up and fuse then map is over.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Agreed and I would say that they are one the problems of this game (the main problem being cheaters, alts and bots)..........on a few maps now, you have them at the top and they won't help anyone to get to their level....many a player I've come across on several maps always say the same thing....jwilson & co are on the map, ergo, the map is broken....,must be so king boring for them to laud over everyone, if it isn't, then I'm glad I don't come across them in the real world lol.

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”