Hello i'm Defuraai and i bot

Share in-game news and stories here.
Defuraai

Hello i'm Defuraai and i bot

Post by Defuraai »

Hello,

It's enough. The 2 last ban wave i'm in arent fair, we should have been perma banned like all players before. You let us a chance ok, but i'm not the kind of player that will play against player that are allowed to have more weapons than me.
Few seconds watching the map and i can tell you, you still have tons of botters on it and running currently.

If i still see botters in 7 days, I announce i will be back in game with the bot in 7 days until i'm perma banned.
Or just ban me perma now if you dont expect to fix your game.

Cya
DontBeaWuss

Re: Hello i'm Defuraai and i bot

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I don't get this 24h ban, one week ban, one month ban or however it goes before there is, IF there is, a permanent ban for using illegal software which is against FF Terms of Use and Game Rules.

I mean, it's not like it's real life where some people get a second or third chance until they mend their ways....as far as I'm aware and in this case of botters, once a botter, always a botter imo.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I can see the botters, it's not rocket science to spot them but they shouldn't be there....cheats should be banned, end of.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

some of you misunderstand TERMS.

Bot or Alt is one thing =multi accounts.
It is cheating.

we talk here about BOT PROGRAM.

Bot program = is improved Token. Made by probably firefly employes or ex employes...
It is identical to TOKEN. Just improved. And with adition of instant interdict.

For some of you NOOBS (war noobs, or inexperienced fighters)
Instant interdict works ONLY when you deal with ROGUES or DEFEATED ENEMYS.... who can respawn in your county. AND like noobs try to have "fun"

they lose wars and then they want to from shadows raze few castles..and move somewhere else.

ID bot comes handy against them.
But in real war, id bot MUST be turned off or enemy will waste all you FAITH
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

STOP SAYING THAT bot program is cheating. It makes no sense.

learn bloody game
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

TOKEN is created so TO give to players who work 8-10h a day, have busy time with famillys... to build castles and villages and do the RESEARCHES.. . (Token program does it for them)
So they dont have to spend all day in front computer.

i heard many times "i enjoy wars but i dont have time to BUILD UP..or give me build account and i will fight and BUY CROWNS."

BOT program do the BUILDING stuff much better then TOKEN program.

that is why is popular.

i also heard from very REAL LIFE busy players "i would quit if there is no BOT program"

I
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Hi Blizzard, I "work a lot" so I don't have much time to micro manage my chars on WoW, I'm going to use loads of bots and automated macro's to achieve my goals; therefore not playing as much and reaping the rewards. This means I won't be playing as intended or by design, but I'll still get loads of stuff while screwing over players that don't use the bots.

^ This, while an extreme version, is what you're saying Beo, all the time...

Banging on about you wanting bots to be allowed is fruitless, it is not going to happen. Thousands of us survived during multiple Alpha's with no bots, huge * wars (including the devs and mods vs players) and that was over years (some of which without the game breaking cards that we see today).

What it comes down to, is an unwillingness to play the game as it should be and wanting a speedy way to get everything while doing little.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

My point is:
Improve Token to be more like bot program.. Dont ban players that are "bread and butter" of all wars.

thats my 5cent of advise.

I personaly am done after eu6 war is over.
I will be back in 5 years to see how new players play. I allready quit it after we defeated G5 map..but they called me back to keep some villages.

i was never happier in last 3 years to take this burdon of my back. And so sadened that i had to go back. But its the way i play..Dont want to abandon others who invented time in war.
Players who didnt engage enough have no idea how time consuming and destructing for RL this game gets.
Players have alarms on, sleep 4 h in average. An example is Black Hand general Elyan, who played for years, last war he engaged he slept 4h a day for 3 months..He will not be back to game, nobody can convince him.

BOT PROGRAM is only thing that could make it easier. Solution upgrade token.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Also when you guys changed AGE to ERA rules. GAME become more depending on TEAMATES.

1 persone is litteraly useless unles he spend massive amount of money.

IN AGE rules, an individual carder player could just build 2 dozen war parishes and kill alone 1 faction.

In Era rules, war parishes cant be build.And individual players after day 150 die like chickens
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BeowulfKing wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:28 am STOP SAYING THAT bot program is cheating. It makes no sense.

learn bloody game
What forsaken hellhole do you live in? IT IS CHEATING because you are not paying FF to use it!! Good grief....

Return to “Player News”