Super Premium Token suggestion - Bot related.

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
The Silent Baron

Super Premium Token suggestion - Bot related.

Post by The Silent Baron »

It appears that lots of players use the BOT - probably 50-80% of regular serious players appear to.

Perhaps FF could make a Super Premium token which actually gives players more of what they want. The current premium token is an expensive joke. If you use the cart or scout function - its basically a death sentence in a war - it also only does the one parish. Does hardly any functions whilst online, like recruit.

Perhaps we could use the mobile app for something useful - like ping a message saying attack inbound. Lets face it the mobile app is err shall we say a work in progress - so make it more useful.

Super Premium Price perhaps £10-15 per month as oppose £5 per month for semi junk.

ANyway so i am basically saying - cater for the bot player, which tend to be more the regular serious player, but allow all to have access and level the field by taking away the frustrations of players whilst increasing FF revenue, but fairly.

There are a lot more suggestions that the Super Premium could do that would be fair - just leave off the auto id that they appear to have with Bots.

SB
Maclean79

Re: Super Premium Token suggestion - Bot related.

Post by Maclean79 »

This is a great idea the token is crap it's needs to be better, castle repair and better trading is essential and would be happy to pay £10 a month for that
The Silent Baron

Rather than spending FF man hours managing this aspect of Botting - they could make it fair and revenue from it instead.

I have complained to anyone that would listen for years about alts and bots - but i see this as a way to enhance game play and revenue for something worthwhile having. Whilst getting rid of bots.

FF can either spend the next 2-3 months banning people and reducing the number of regular spenders or increase fairness and £££.

We all win. If the super token is worthwhile, which does not mean sending a scout out every 3 hrs to one parish.

SB
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

lmfao this looks like a bunch of bot users that have not been banned yet but are scared of getting banned...

There is no way 50-80% of players are using bot... Firefly should never cater to bot users, what a * joke of an idea you have got here, learn to play the game like everyone else without the need of bots

Edit : forgot to mention this, bot users are not paying Firefly they paying someone else, if they were paying and using cards then the need of bot would be eliminated at least for scouting and trading. Firefly is most likely losing revenue due to bot users who are paying money to someone else instead of Firefly...
Yoooooooooo
The Silent Baron

Lord Darko

I have played since I think 2012 and have advocated and fought bots and alts players out of principal for years. I am Just trying to save a game i like and do fairly well at.

I would also suggest that you are unaware of scale of Bot use.

Either way - if you play with a premium token and have your scouts and carts running through it, in a war - then your dead. If you have not experienced it - then your not experienced. So I am sure you have. Its a known giveaway.

Over the years FF have had many complaints on the subject and taken little to no action - to the point that worlds are almost balancing them self's out by people taking there own actions - to counter the original botters. People pay a company to use the Bot. Am proposing that rather than flush all those players down the toilet and essentially the game with it, that firefly, as a result of their lack of action over the years, enhance the game by taking on some of the features bot players have. Make it fair.
SB
The Silent Baron

I also said regular serious players = meaning non farmers. FF simply are not interested in that level of revenue.

The people that spend money, proper money also pay £10 a month on the bot or it seems that way.

The amount they pay for the bot is a small% of what they spend overall.

But I have learnt that without the enhanced gameplay that the bot gives them like recruiting, scouting etc - will simply mean if banned - they leave.

Poof overnight 50% of your HM's and other serious players are gone. FF struggle for new paying blood as it is.

Mainly as a result of there own lack of previous action on the subject

swop the bot payments for a token worth having

SB
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

King big bro - banned
man1921 - banned

As to this topic, I have said before, either let us all have the ability to use bots or ban those that use them...simple choice.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

King big bro wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:56 am
DontBeaWuss wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:13 am King big bro - banned
man1921 - banned

As to this topic, I have said before, either let us all have the ability to use bots or ban those that use them...simple choice.
Yes banned for 24 h but we will no longer spend any money on this game until they fix their token and game function. So My last world until they work on the game.
Wat, wot? only banned for 24 hours????….you should be happy then as it seems FF WANTS cheaters in their games....unbelievable.
The Silent Baron

They have been allowing it for years. My suggestion is to make it fair for all.
stephen2366

Post by stephen2366 »

I agree with the introduction of a super premium token. As it stands, if you are a non-bot user then you can't compete in anything. Botters can lead every leaderboard, win every tournament, be practically un-killable, and have unlimited gold/resources to do anything they want to anytime they log in(which is for short times), they can out run everyone early on servers and dominate. All a non-botter can do is defend and try to catch the impossible. I used to get involved in the games politics wars etc. alot back in 2012-13 and realized what was going on with bot users and how far I could actually go as a straight player..I quit for 2-3 years. Now I am playing again but starting to get that hopeless feeling again and may as well be a farmer..or go play farmville..same thing. A super premium token would give me access to those functions that break me when playing against botters, and it would probably keep me playing on another server once this one ends as for right now I am planning on quitting again when this one is done as it is losing it's allure again.

Steve

Return to “Feedback”