Additional Action Taken Against Bot Users

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
cehajaa

Re: Additional Action Taken Against Bot Users

Post by cehajaa »

BeowulfKing wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:26 am WHY DO YOU WRITE HERE NUUB?? you are 'player who made a whole faction of alts. and his team fall appart in 1 week of fight.

* you talk about this game at all?

you first need to learn to play and then coment
cry me a river :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

we dont have sponsor!! haha it actually COMPLIMENT us when you guys think that we are on steroids :)

and we are fully natural beasts
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

only idiot is a veteran player whose friends are beeing demolished.., you look at it..and you cant pass rank baron in 20 days.

what is so complicated to learn how to rank up properly?

scking noobs i talk.

you guys are deepshist of shk. your words are dust in the wind xd
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

i respect that you have real life. Its original excuse i never heard of it. You take it whenever someoen whipe their * with your names??

And what are you talking here, your original name is murphyB. You got baned and you talking from another account about been honest.

for your info. noob. There is passive honour ranking , that gives you 100k hp a day, PER VILLAGE... with only 5min playing a day.
you can pass rank baron in 4 days.
not 30 like you do.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

i never called you 2 out. Or anyone. Only i call out firefly to have warining aproach.. But you came to call me out.

H9 got more bans they we did.

you have 3:1 outnumbering us in war in eu6, and you mass reporting us all the time. And you have alts we dont,

then they dig their own grave and ban their own players too.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Jayjaycashflow > Beowulf and his whole team
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

JayJayCashFlow wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:38 am Jayjaycashflow > Beowulf and his whole team
haha hello charter razer:)
still salty from usa5 map?
it didnt help you having 300 princes against 100 marquises.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BeowulfKing wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:56 pm No, i dont admit anything specifically,...not all who were baned used bot. That is strange.

maybe you fall from space but bot is present in shk last 2 years. Every team have those who use it. Just like yours. My team have minimum players compared to others.

Bot doesnt make you good or bad. Just gives a bit help for players who dont have time or dont want to spend hours in PEACE TIME.

I see it this way.
and i said it should be incorporated in shk. With exception of scout bot.
A bit of help? These bots give a massive help to cheaters, massive!!
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Well this quickly turned into a thread of whinging at each other fast didn't it.

Try to keep on topic and lose the slanging matches yeah? The simple fact is, bots are illegal in all MMO's, you need to deal with that fact and play as intended; or move on.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
beer wench

Post by beer wench »

Kadael wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:56 am Well this quickly turned into a thread of whinging at each other fast didn't it.

Try to keep on topic and lose the slanging matches yeah? The simple fact is, bots are illegal in all MMO's, you need to deal with that fact and play as intended; or move on.
yes or buy leflax admin offer ....too nice ...

Return to “News & Client Updates”