Additional Action Taken Against Bot Users

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
cehajaa

Re: Additional Action Taken Against Bot Users

Post by cehajaa »

pardon me did you just said you did all in shk???
yeah you did all by cheating and you have balls to say something about it ??
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

BeowulfKing wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:09 pm That need to be taken action. But yellow then red card. Firefly First warn, then 2nd time ban.

especially veteran players you shouldnt ban straight away.
No need for warning they knew the rules, the risk and the fact that it's very unfair for others but still used because they wanted to cheat and have an advantage... * this players veteran or not

Also the audacity to complain about being banned for cheating and thinking you were some great fighters lol, try to play on even fields with out third party programs
Last edited by Lord Darko900 on Tue May 12, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yoooooooooo
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

BeowulfKing wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:09 pm i dont use bot. But who have family and work. They use bot so they dont spend time trading and doing things. So i dont really judge them.

..it is in war time that matters. To be active. But in peace time..its ok if bot do your * so you dont have to spend lot of time in game

id botworks against you. anyone can activate it..and then it gives away when you are offline.YOu get razed by non timed armys.
In war good players turn off id bot.
what is important FOR ME. That my teamates dont do multi accounts.

Bot scouting is bad..it turns new players from game. That need to be taken action. But yellow then red card. Firefly First warn, then 2nd time ban.

especially veteran players you shouldnt ban straight away.
So basically you just confirmed that those in your team were using bots, refer to the bold/italic text.

You are wrong on so many levels here. When you made your account you agreed to the terms, meaning you are going to do whatever the game asks you to do and that means spending whatever time is needed to trade, to scout, to defend, to ID your villas, to bla bla... and for you it is totally ok and fair that a person who has family, and work to do, and stuff to take care of, to just use a bot to do all those activities for them? While on the other hand you have honest players, with the same responsibilities but without bots, doing and accomplishing the same by dedicating their time and their money to the game?

Don't really care how ID bot works as long as it works and it puts honest player to a great disadvantage and you know that, thats why so many people from your team were using them and was bragging about the invincibility. Pathetic.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

No, i dont admit anything specifically,...not all who were baned used bot. That is strange.

maybe you fall from space but bot is present in shk last 2 years. Every team have those who use it. Just like yours. My team have minimum players compared to others.

Bot doesnt make you good or bad. Just gives a bit help for players who dont have time or dont want to spend hours in PEACE TIME.

I see it this way.
and i said it should be incorporated in shk. With exception of scout bot.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

@Lord Darko...

you are NUUB for SHK.

you have no idea how game works and what it takes to WIN WARS in SHK.

why do you talk here???
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

hahah i dont see all this messages at once.
@ CEHAJA you lost, you have right to be mad.

and you run to VM.

i never run to VM. niether one of my teamates.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

BeowulfKing wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:58 pm @Lord Darko...

you are NUUB for SHK.

you have no idea how game works and what it takes to WIN WARS in SHK.

why do you talk here???
Been playing for 7 years, i know a thing or two :D
Yoooooooooo
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

you know *. I know worste veteran fighters who play 7+ years.

You just said bot helps you win. Thats why i bring conclusions
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Nope bot doesn't win you wars for sure but it's a very big advantage over normal players... especially when the bot can ID villages for you as soon as you are attacked
Yoooooooooo
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

you talk to someone who fight without stoping 3 years against best fighters. Im not noob so you can tell nonsenses.

fighters turn OFF id bot in war.

Return to “News & Client Updates”