Special Offers in Stronghold Kingdoms

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Firefly Staff

Special Offers in Stronghold Kingdoms

Post by Firefly Staff »

As many of you are aware, we have recently been exploring giving players special offers to purchase in-game. These offers typically present a bundle of items at a reduced price. We have an exceptionally wide variety of bundles and offers mapped out for the coming months that intend to reach all types of Stronghold Kingdoms players. Earlier today we ran one such offer that targeted all of our players, offering a small collection of general goodies at a reduced rate mostly geared towards scouting. Upon deployment of that offer we quickly noticed that the contents of the bundle were incorrect, specifically the card packs provided.

The original intention for the bundle was:
5 x Random
5 x Super Random
5 x Ultimate Random
5 x Army

However, due to some unforeseen technical issues from some fringe inconsistencies between our development worlds and the live worlds, the actual card packs present and purchased in the bundle were:

15 x Random
5 x Army

In practice, this caused the Crown value of the bundle to not be as high as we wanted. As mentioned, this mistake was noted quickly and the bundle has since been pulled from sale with the intention to run it again in the future when the issues are resolved.

Anyone that has purchased the Epic Empire Bundle will receive x5 Super Random packs and x5 Ultimate Random packs to ensure they get the Special Offer contents we intended and as an apology for the mistake.

We will update this thread when those packs have been credited to affected accounts. If you have any other issues with Special Offers please get in touch with our support via support@strongholdkingdoms.com or https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/. Thank you.
fatcobra

Re: Special Offers in Stronghold Kingdoms

Post by fatcobra »

i dont suppose we could find out when you will put offer back up or when a crown sale is next as I feel I missed out with this one now
Firefly Staff

Post by Firefly Staff »

fatcobra wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:00 pm i dont suppose we could find out when you will put offer back up or when a crown sale is next as I feel I missed out with this one now
We're hoping to have this offer back up for everyone sometime this week but need to confirm our local fixes first, thanks for your patience and interest :)
Firefly Staff

Post by Firefly Staff »

Just to confirm that anyone that purchased the Epic Empire Bundle should now have received the x5 Super Random packs and x5 Ultimate Random packs that were incorrectly missing from the original run of this offer. We'd like to take this opportunity to apologize again for the incorrect contents and look forward to sharing more offers in the near future.

As mentioned previously, if you have any further issues regarding Special Offers please get in touch with our support team via support@strongholdkingdoms.com or https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com where we can deal with your issue more appropriately. Thanks!

Return to “News & Client Updates”