Defuraai

Domination World 5 was Closed.
beer wench

Re: Defuraai

Post by beer wench »

Kaster42 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:45 pm I know Defuraai is your sponsor but maybe you will finally ban this shi t?
Why they need ban him ...he bought special offer to admin since 3 years ....unoficial offer of course.

But yes, cheat need to clean up.
Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

Kaster42 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:45 pm I know Defuraai is your sponsor but maybe you will finally ban this shi t?
FF will never ban players like Defuraai and friends no matter what they do. Cash Cow is sacred animal in FF World.
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

Not my fault if heavy carders are gone from this game, i'm pretty sure players like defender dave ... could have done same or probably even faster
i didnt especially carded very much, i was surprised myself that the gap was so huge and very disapointed.
i even stop carding hard the banquet goods and used only 1 card to multiply honor on banquets...
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

and btw i like how players on this game complain on me when they are against me but suck my * pretty good when they are on same side, and then change their mind when they change sides...
Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

And some will never need to suck your * because standards
beer wench

Post by beer wench »

Defuraai wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:24 am Not my fault if heavy carders are gone from this game, i'm pretty sure players like defender dave ... could have done same or probably even faster
i didnt especially carded very much, i was surprised myself that the gap was so huge and very disapointed.
i even stop carding hard the banquet goods and used only 1 card to multiply honor on banquets...
Defuraai wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:26 am and btw i like how players on this game complain on me when they are against me but suck my * pretty good when they are on same side, and then change their mind when they change sides...
suck you ? no cheater.
without lexflax, without bot you were a noob ... like any French player
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Pretty sure this topic is going to go nowhere, except with derogatory comments and put downs.

This is not the place for that.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

Return to “Domination World 5”