Sale

Domination World 5 was Closed.

Re: Sale

Post by 220897 »

i would like to know why firefly hasnt offered this to the entire player base, Something like this has the potential to boost someone up a crazy amount esp on a brand new world like dom5 that has a short shelf life, Why is firefly supporting only select people instead of offering the entire community this amazing chance of such a good deal

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/s8bnea

Just sent in a ticket, Will see if we get an automated response or if we will all get a fair answer that we deserve.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Thanks for your interest in our new special offers! We've got some exciting offers coming in the next weeks and months! Some offers may be intended only for brand new players, some depend on player progress, but most will be available to all players, from bumpkin to crown prince and everyone in between!

Post by 220897 »

This was the same responce i got from the tickets, Copy and pasted.

Why is it too much for FF to actually interact with the community.
This deal was not intended for a new player, A few people who have been playing this game for years got this deal on Dom5 and it has allowed them a major head start on the world compared to the rest of us.
Ive also been playing this game for years, So have others, Why havent we got this deal also.

Post by 220897 »

http://prntscr.com/s8xsfq

So it looks like these are tests, But instead of testing them on other pre existing worlds where this kind of deal wouldnt scew everything, They have decided to test in on the most PVP intense and newest servers....

Does FF seriously not see an issue with this?, Allowing some people to profit because of your tests while 99% of others have to suffer or spend 10x as much to even be on par with other peers in the same world.

Im sure im not the only one who wishes to hear an actual response from firefly about this ? It took me hassling support for an answer, A bad one at that, Does FF not care about the community and the issues that this is causing ?

Do you know how many packs i would have to open to get 33x 3000 gold cards, 2x 400 gold cards and 2x 100 gold cards ? That would equal the same amount some others on this world have got.
Omar_Hawk

Post by Omar_Hawk »

220897 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:32 pm
So it looks like these are tests, But instead of testing them on other pre existing worlds where this kind of deal wouldnt scew everything, They have decided to test in on the most PVP intense and newest servers....
Well, I have a mate who recently started with a brand new account on an existing older world (one even with the old age rules), and he also got the offer, when he ranked up to free man. So I guess, this is not only limited to a certain world, but rather to certain accounts.
Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

King Phillip II wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:58 am Is this even allowed by law? You are giving "normal" paying customers a huge disadvantage by not giving acces to the same offer.
I doubt this is illegal, but is very unethical of FF.

:idea: If anyone has friend with legal degree ask if there is a process for filing formal complaint. :idea:
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

220897 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:32 pm http://prntscr.com/s8xsfq

Does FF seriously not see an issue with this?, Allowing some people to profit because of your tests while 99% of others have to suffer or spend 10x as much to even be on par with other peers in the same world.

Im sure im not the only one who wishes to hear an actual response from firefly about this ? It took me hassling support for an answer, A bad one at that, Does FF not care about the community and the issues that this is causing ?

Do you know how many packs i would have to open to get 33x 3000 gold cards, 2x 400 gold cards and 2x 100 gold cards ? That would equal the same amount some others on this world have got.
Test was perhaps not the best word to use in this ticket response. To provide some further clarity, while these were the first initial offers to be available on the live worlds to players, this system was tested extensively by our QA team on the development worlds. Offers are not world based and eligible players will see the offer on any game world that they log in to while the offer is available to them. We have many more offers coming for all types of players in the next few weeks and months so please be patient!

Post by 220897 »

Thankyou for responding but i really do feel you are missing the point here.

You have essentially sold gold to only a select few people and timed the offer to join up with Dom5 opening.

Domination worlds have always been a extreme world where cards do matter, it is PVP intense, it is a short server so it requires you to do things very fast, Getting villages early matters, You have allowed a handful of players access to 100k gold while the rest of us have to actually make it

you do understand the avantage you have giving a select few people on a new world right ? When you release offers like that one, it should be available to everyone, Simple for the fact it was inline with a new world, You really cant justify it saying "well, you could get it on another world" But lets be honest, Your going to buy the package on the world you have no gold on...

Are you able to tell us the criteria you chose these special accounts on ? On who should get such an advantage ?

i hope you can see here that people are pretty upset with what feels like the underhanded tactics FF are using here and news of this deal is still filtering down, Its leaving a bad taste is most of our mouths.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Well to play devil's advocate, it's a brand new flash system and Dom 5 is their newest server; why wouldn't they? Business wise it makes sense and would potentially yield more money.

It is stated that the system will appear for other worlds anyway and it hasn't bothered me at all... so far :D
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
beer wench

Post by beer wench »

Kadael wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:40 am Well to play devil's advocate, it's a brand new flash system and Dom 5 is their newest server; why wouldn't they? Business wise it makes sense and would potentially yield more money.

It is stated that the system will appear for other worlds anyway and it hasn't bothered me at all... so far :D
change of unofficial offers that admins offer ... their policy changes honorable? Too late!

Return to “Domination World 5”