Sale

Domination World 5 was Closed.

Re: Sale

Post by 220897 »

There is no issue with them doing it at the start of the world, Yes they will 100% make more money, infact i would emplore them to do more stuff like this HOWEVER*

This offer was only made available to a handful of people thus giving them an unfair advantage over other players on a brand new highly competitive map, If this offer was made available to everyone of a select rank, fine, i get that, However, They picked a handful of people, of different ranks, new and old to the game and gave them such an advantage and thats the unfair part, there was no criteria to be met, it was just who they chose.

it would be like me owning a brand new game that ive made, I give all my friends special things that is more powerful then anything else in the current game as is ( to pay for ) and everyone else if they want to even achieve anything remotely close would have to invest 100s just to get close.
Do you see how unfair that would be, Do you know how much of the community would be * about such things ?
Its also unethical and thats where the issue lays here.

FF have giving a bunch of people an unfair advantage at the start of the server and not giving it to anyone else.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Saying "handful" is presumptuous tbh, we simply don't know how many were offered these things, and is entirely likely they were random.

Would it have been more balanced to offer to everyone? Sure, I can't deny that; but buying is still an option no one is holding a gun to someones head.

What it goes to show though, is that cards are pay2win and as I've pointed out many times over the years and in more depth since coming back, many need removing or heavily nerfing + costs increased.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
beer wench

Post by beer wench »

Kadael wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:34 am Saying "handful" is presumptuous tbh, we simply don't know how many were offered these things, and is entirely likely they were random.

Would it have been more balanced to offer to everyone? Sure, I can't deny that; but buying is still an option no one is holding a gun to someones head.

What it goes to show though, is that cards are pay2win and as I've pointed out many times over the years and in more depth since coming back, many need removing or heavily nerfing + costs increased.
handful, yes. The same who bought cp to unoficial market of admin.
Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

We all know who they are. FF knows who they are. They invade every server and will never be banned. Kickback is a big incentive for FF to turn a blind eye.
sandun

Post by sandun »

eihsojt agenda wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:03 pm I just got the royal deal pop up on my game so I spent the money and got the crowns and afterwards it did not work... I will uninstall this dog * game if they are doing this bull *
True. Happened to me as well. Logged a ticket 2days ago, no response yet. :?: :?: :roll:

https://ibb.co/gMBFq3M
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

I personally have no control over the contents of an offer or who it is available to, this is done by marketing. :D Likewise, Support is unable to modify these details. I have, however, passed along all of your feedback.

If you experience an error when trying to purchase an offer, this means that you are on an account which is not eligible for this offer. You will not be able to purchase the offer and the crowns will not be deducted. The most likely reason that this error will occur is if you have logged in to an account which is eligible for the offer and then log in to an account which is not eligible for it. If you experience an error with the special offers, but have not logged in to any other accounts, please contact Support.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Lord Alacrity wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:29 pm The reason that this error will occur is if you have logged in to an account which is eligible for the offer and then log in to an account which is not eligible for it.
:!: :!:
Yoooooooooo
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lord Alacrity wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:29 pm
If you experience an error when trying to purchase an offer, this means that you are on an account which is not eligible for this offer. You will not be able to purchase the offer and the crowns will not be deducted. The most likely reason that this error will occur is if you have logged in to an account which is eligible for the offer and then log in to an account which is not eligible for it. If you experience an error with the special offers, but have not logged in to any other accounts, please contact Support.
Sooo....is this an admission that FF knows that there are shedloads of people with more than one account??...and, in turn, are allowed to continue to play with all of their accounts? hmnnnnn???
sandun

Post by sandun »

I believe this offer only triggers for new accounts, most of newbies received the reward when upgrading their rank to villen without running a premium token. Has anybody got this offer who owns an account with 5-6years> old and runs a premium token?

Well, looks like FF marketing wants to attract new players and encourage old players to create alt accounts! bitter truth!
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

sandun wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:11 am I believe this offer only triggers for new accounts, most of newbies received the reward when upgrading their rank to villen without running a premium token. Has anybody got this offer who owns an account with 5-6years> old and runs a premium token?

Well, looks like FF marketing wants to attract new players and encourage old players to create alt accounts! bitter truth!
Nah, I've had the offer today, bought it, worked fine. My accounts an Alpha account :)
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

Return to “Domination World 5”