Prince in 6hrs

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 6.
Priest Guardian

Prince in 6hrs

Post by Priest Guardian »

We got a Prince already who never had a single banquet = A * bag load of instant honor cards

Dude must of been saving those forever

Good on you M8

envy
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Prince in 6hrs

I am a carder (somewhat). I have come to meet and befriend similar players over the years

We have suggested putting a max card play per day on all players but nothing was ever done

Example If players could only play 20 max cards a day then we would not of had a Prince in 6hrs. 20 cards a day is plenty to do anything a player needs to advance play over a 24 hr period
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

So funny reading this....never seen the point in ranking up fast lol...I wonder if it will goad FF to hurry up and bring out yet another pointless world :lol:
Draco_PL

Post by Draco_PL »

Blablabla
Priest Guardian

Draco_PL wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:42 pmBlablabla
Oh you finally addressed the thread. :P

Knew I could shake you out of the tree :D

Care to advise us how many exactly "instant honor" cards you used ? Yea I guess not
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Priest Guardian wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:01 pm
Draco_PL wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:42 pmBlablabla
Oh you finally addressed the thread. :P

Knew I could shake you out of the tree :D

Care to advise us how many exactly "instant honor" cards you used ? Yea I guess not
I think you where right at the start and just hammered the chiv cards, I guy I played with did the same thing and went straight to prince by using all the chiv cards he built up on ai world (first one) I think a early land grab is a bad idea though, just paints big target on your back. My first world back so hoping there is no stupid world alliances, especially considering the prize is pitiful so may as well have fun without alliances and see how the world progresses.
Priest Guardian

@Meatball I have never played this game for the server rewards.........when I can buy my own rewards with crowns

That being said, what I love most is the politics and meeting new players who I can call a team. Playing with old friends and sharing the whole experience together is more valuable to my gaming experience than any win or award
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would also prefer a good server and lose to walking through a * server for an easy win. Probably why I rarely win. If it's not interesting I lose interest or go against the super power. Nothing more enjoyable then losing against the odds.

Return to “EU6 World Lounge (Closed)”