Why do players have to cheat

USA 6 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
sweking

Why do players have to cheat

Post by sweking »

Looking at North missouri someone have placed a lots alt players, think they want easy villas and flags. thats the way to go cheat cheat cheat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DontBeaWuss

Re: Why do players have to cheat

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Send support a ticket...that's the only way to deal with cheats....apparently, although I do still see a lot of it going on,.
Duke Locksley

Post by Duke Locksley »

Wow! there's a lot of them - all H10 alts
sweking

Post by sweking »

At a time there most have been more than 100, now many villiageidiot been reset by game, all those account been placed to be abel to vote in a sheriff.
Hope shk will make some changes to prevent this .
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

SK /Firefly will never do anything about that as it is their most spending players they have

those cheater spend more money in 1 month of what I spend ou your spend in 5 years

yes they go to a run ban a few of them for 1 weeks or 2 then they come back and sometime use the same act they be having before

SK are her to make money and do not give a dam about ligit players like us with only 1 ligit acct

SK love players with alt act as they are the one spending money

no use to send a ticket as SK/ Firefly don't care about us as we are not spending the money those cheater are spending in

was like that for years and years and you still see those alt. popping up and having those map under their control
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

Rest my case

no reply from no one in SK / FF not even the moderator
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

"Why do players have to cheat"???

BECAUSE THEY CAN!

There's no other way of putting it, FF will not pursue the many many cheaters in this game - they either don't want to because it would hit their revenues or they can't be bothered, therefore, they will most likely just go after any little fish that doesn't spend much...just my opinion of course.

Return to “USA 6 Lounge (Ended)”