Premium Play Game Token

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
johndex

Premium Play Game Token

Post by johndex »

I purchased several game tokens, activated one 30 day token but it is not providing me with anything. The token moved to the right and indicates the days left but the time is not moving and I have no benefits provided by a token. I can't delete it, move it, it is just there doing nothing.

I sent a ticket to SK but they said they don't answer questions like this to use the forum. Not the answer I expected, I was not asking a question, I was advising them I have a system problem that I believe they need to resolve. I don't know of any way to do it.

If someone knows how to solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate you assistance Thanks
Lord Friendly

Re: Premium Play Game Token

Post by Lord Friendly »

The Premium Token should provide the following options to you - https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.com/Premium_Tokens

Moving buildings is a simple one to try out.

If the Token is in-play, restart the game and reload. When you logout you should be shown a Premium options panel.

The 'cannot deal with this' text was sent out by mistake, looking at the ticket. The staff member replied again about the Premium Token, after checking your account and found no issues.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”