Player Drackula influence votes with two alts

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
KnightOfSwabia

Player Drackula influence votes with two alts

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Hi, greetings all!

I have a situation where a player 'drackula' constantly tries to influence votes in my parish with two of his alts. It is obvious and I know the player from before, I know his real name and one of his accounts is named after his real name. Alts of him are located in Romania where his base is stationed, he is from Romania, etc etc. It is obvious. I can also see him often commenting rubbish comments on the facebook page of Firefly, complaining about alts when clearly he uses alts. Being hypocrite is not a good characteristic.

My question is where can I properly report this player for this violation? I must spend my own faith points to excommunicate his alts and to regain lost votes in the parish. He is cheating and it is not fair. I support the company and love the game! It is not your fault that people try to have an advantage in the game by cheating, it only shows what is their character made of. He also changes house every server when his house loses so it is nothing surprising.

The screenshots are below.
Drackula

Re: Player Drackula influence votes with two alts

Post by Drackula »

1.Alex played this game since world2.
2.The difference between you and me is when i changed house on gr4 was for a house not involved in glory race and I never atacked any friends.
You forgot you were one of the first to drop h10 and join H3?.
So please stop talking rubish and check your facts first.
3. Here I joined H9 , again not for glory since is my last world i will play but mainly to fight you and Beataguy .
I will try to finish what Hektor started when he discovered you were a snake and destroyed the alliance.
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Drackula wrote:1.Alex played this game since world2.
2.The difference between you and me is when i changed house on gr4 was for a house not involved in glory race and I never atacked any friends.
You forgot you were one of the first to drop h10 and join H3?.
So please stop talking rubish and check your facts first.
3. Here I joined H9 , again not for glory since is my last world i will play but mainly to fight you and Beataguy .
I will try to finish what Hektor started when he discovered you were a snake and destroyed the alliance.
O.o

Ok so,

1. you want to say that you use that alt account since world2? what about the other one, is it new or since world3? :shock:
2. yes I agree, there is the difference between you and me we are nothing alike
But getting the facts straight you were literally one of the first players to leave the house and i was literally one of the last players that left house, and we have different reasons, you left cause you are a weak traitor that don't want to lose, and I left cause i was tired of sucking Valhalla's manipulative d***
3. I hardly believe that, so are you going back to the alliance if I leave the game since Beatngu already left? what the poor girl did to anyone she was one of the nicest players O.o?
Don't mention Hektor, he is an honorable player, never changed side and was always loyal to his team since gr1-2-3-4-5, you changed side on every server since gr2-3-4-5. Don't forget he was also the victim of your current house leaders/officers manipulative games to revenge on gr4.

Now, are you going to help me explain how can I properly report you ? or no, if not please don't reply. Thanks!
Drackula

Post by Drackula »

Since you open the door to this discussion. Your team know you are Julia Safron. I just hope everyone from h5 reads it.
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-10-21-21-18-47.png
Screenshot_2019-10-21-21-18-47.png (185.18 KiB) Viewed 1834 times
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

what about you show the rest of the conversation? ;)

trolling tetrapak was never hard

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”