Bags

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
KnightOfSwabia

Re: Bags

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Make new accounts and stop crying. Or just continue to play with one of the alts you have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think there is a difference if someone used it accidentally one time and if someone abused it by pillaging everyone for a week by intentionally abusing the glitch.
CaesarWrath

Post by CaesarWrath »

KnightOfSwabia wrote:Make new accounts and stop crying. Or just continue to play with one of the alts you have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think there is a difference if someone used it accidentally one time and if someone abused it by pillaging everyone for a week by intentionally abusing the glitch.
As you can see jeffrick did it on 2 different players I dont think he did it to try or did it by mistake....
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

CaesarWrath wrote:
KnightOfSwabia wrote:Make new accounts and stop crying. Or just continue to play with one of the alts you have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
As you can see jeffrick did it on 2 different players I dont think he did it to try or did it by mistake....
Why gul has h9 liege lord?
tamas1000

Post by tamas1000 »

I think this is a game bug, that must be fixed.

Use the catapult bug is not fair play!

BUT!

For this mistake ban players forever is not the right decision.

It must be fixed, and if players use this, get 3 day or 1 week ban its ok, but permanent ban for this is not fair!
CaesarWrath

Post by CaesarWrath »

KnightOfSwabia wrote:
CaesarWrath wrote:
Why gul has h9 liege lord?
Look at her house,you can found your answers easily lol
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

tamas1000 wrote:I think this is a game bug, that must be fixed.

Use the catapult bug is not fair play!

BUT!

For this mistake ban players forever is not the right decision.

It must be fixed, and if players use this, get 3 day or 1 week ban its ok, but permanent ban for this is not fair!
Yeah, that's it. 3-7 days is just, depending on how much it has been used.
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

i would say to be fair and well some players did foolishness its forgivable. Ban should remain till the update comes. i think it wont take long. The mod replyed already they fix.
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Once i was banned and never got my account back. Then unban all users ever banned
Aleshqa

Post by Aleshqa »

In General, the developers pull the cat's eggs. Tell myself "the developers RUSSOPHOBeS" and it is. Our players was banned immediately after the complaint, and this player still playing. If you have the guts, you should write and not ignore players. The administration did not fulfill its obligations. All I'm saying.
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

You should collect all your complaints into a bag and trow it away.

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”