Bags

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
noen

Bags

Post by noen »

Good afternoon. When will you fix the bug with catapults? Today, another player has suffered because of this bug, Jeffrey. He invested a lot of money in the game, but because of the inability to properly mount the catapults, he will lose his account forever, unless of course you make an exception for house 5.
And below attach sriny.
Attachments
IMG-dc741888fcc715d1fe1189564b419c0a-V.jpg
IMG-dc741888fcc715d1fe1189564b419c0a-V.jpg (222.63 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
IMG-3b1ff84d09c074f3cfa4f7d78884ebed-V.jpg
IMG-3b1ff84d09c074f3cfa4f7d78884ebed-V.jpg (127.79 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
Lokke7

Re: Bags

Post by Lokke7 »

Hello administration, here is another proof of use bug player Jeffrey, request so same ban this player, as you banned players from 9 homes.
Aleshqa

Post by Aleshqa »

Jeffrick22 wrote:I have just made aware of this glitch , I did not even pay attention to the simple pillage attack nor did i even know this was a glitch. Getting banned for a glitch seems not appropriate but you would be saving me thousands of dollars. Will take more care and look out for it in future
Don't make a fool of yourself. You knew about this, so man up and answer for his actions, and not shirk from punishment or are you a woman?
tamas1000

Post by tamas1000 »

Cheburash.

You was also not in the first line, when the mind was divided....

The report is from today.....
if he had known, that this is a problem, and he can get banned for this, he would not use it....
Aleshqa

Post by Aleshqa »

Dear administration, if You do follow the procedures of the game, You can't just ignore the situation and not to punish the player. Our people is banned, we expect You to be understanding and issue the ban other players that use the bug game.
Knight OJIMEP

Post by Knight OJIMEP »

They gave us a ban without warning, this is not his only attack, he is abusing it.
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

Will another player bite the dust over developers mistake? How fair will moderators be, taking into consideration ridiculously harsh punishment H9 members recieved? Are the rules same for everyone?
Reputation of many is in question!
Will I be banned if I accidentally touch screen before attack and catapults clump, and I don't notice because I am tired or play drunk or whatever?
Will you ban all newbies that don't know what they are doing?
Shame, shame, shame.
CaesarWrath

Post by CaesarWrath »

Dear Tamas.

I am neutral to this argument but I want to say nobody use this glitch/exploit if they know that there is posibilty of ban.
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

Jeffrick22 wrote:I’m sure if I had used this more than once you would have reported it. I want to know why is it possible to be banned from a game because of a glitch? Does not make sense?

If that is the case unban all H9 players. Fair?
Knight OJIMEP

Post by Knight OJIMEP »

Jeffrick22, we are interested in the same question, I do not want to be blocked. It’s interesting to play and communicate with you. I want to fix this error, and return our players who suffered the same way. What do you think account lockout forever, a fair punishment for a system error?

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”