account lockout.

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
noen

account lockout.

Post by noen »

You blocked the players' accounts for using the error with the placement of the catapult. I think account lockout is a mistake. existing errors in the game arise through the fault of developers. on android it is very difficult to deploy troops in a fortress, when attacking a village, troops in a fortress are not saved. It is not possible to build a castle using maps when attacking a castle. Because of this, he lost the village. Complaints about the players for this to write? for this you need to block the game? I think enough temporary lock. when repeating a complete lock.
sandorbodnar

Re: account lockout.

Post by sandorbodnar »

Узнал что забанили игроков нашего дома, прочитал на форуме что бан из того что каты не ровно стоять, если у меня при атаке каты так же встанут, меня тоже навсегда забанят?
dark Radon

Post by dark Radon »

Greetings to all !

Dear developers, please pay your attention to this problem.

You banned players from only one House, although many players use this method of attack.
If you are so principled, then ban all the others who used such a separation of troops, and not just the players of my House.

Well, of course, if you think this is a bug, then fix it.

We donate to the game and because of your bug, are you blocking us :?: :roll:

Good move :lol: :lol: :lol:
dv123217643

Post by dv123217643 »

Hello. Today banned players 9 homes. Explain the complaint why? Does it make sense then to play, when they will start the ban?
Knight OJIMEP

Post by Knight OJIMEP »

Добрый день. Перед тем как забанить, вы предупредили игроков что это баг? Вы боретесь с последствиями, а не причиной. Если игра сама позволяет так отправлять катапульты, разве это баг. Сами попробуйте расставить катапульты, на андройде. Проблема не в игроках, проблема в настройках сервера. Разве их вина что ВЫ не можете наладить работу сервера. Если после очередного обновления мой разведчик принесет не 30 бочек вина, а 300? Я тоже буду виноват в этом? Разберитесь пожалуйста с проблемой. Как минимум сделайте объявление в игре "есть проблема с катапультами, мы ее решаем, атаковать нельзя" когда вы потеряли пороли от наших аккаунтов, вы же сделали объявление. С уважением, искреннее надеюсь вы разберитесь с этой проблемой и вернёте наших товарищей в строй.
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

Hello dear developers, today I learned that my friends in the game were banned. and banned were the only players out of my house,how can you explain that,what were your reasons? these are good strong players and now you removed them thereby interfered with the gameplay. although these people are. nothing was broken. please unban our players.
The_Gambit

Post by The_Gambit »

Good afternoon.
Please tell me why the players in my house were banned? None of them violated any rules of the game. If the development of the game has not been finalized, this is not a reason to ban people.
tetravk

Post by tetravk »

an interesting fact, only losers go to complain about the forum and say that everyone around uses cheats and alts, the same thing happened in gr 4 when the loser of the 10th house said that in the 3rd house there are only alts and cheaters, now this happens in gr 5 where the losers try again to find explanations for their defeat only in gr 5 on the side of the losers are players from 3 houses playing in gr 4, now they are desperate to write that all their enemies are very bad and they all need to be blocked, and firefly is in their wake, is this normal ? Is it honest? what's the point of playing this game if you can be banned due to the fact that some losers do not like you? they said that we use bugs, but were those players who were banned to blame for the fact that firefly allows these bugs in the game? Why should developers who pour time and money into this good game suffer from developer mistakes? give us back our players! we begin to doubt that this is an honest game and that we can give this game our money!
1111Alexsandr1111

Post by 1111Alexsandr1111 »

Not so put catapults? And for this ban? :D This then can be banit for all that anywhere! Where in the rules it is written as to me to place armies, and what exactly so here it is impossible? That's if you're well-placed troops, you're risking a ban!
shevchuk533

Post by shevchuk533 »

Уважаемая администрация, а кто знал, что это баг, а не нововведения? Вы за свою вину баните не виновных игроков в этом. Верните им доступ к игре и разбирайтесь со своими ошибками сами. Это не игроки сделали, это ваша вина и не надо её перекладывать на игроков

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”