account lockout.

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
toyka

Re: account lockout.

Post by toyka »

What and where are the proofs?! Game glitches putted blame on the players, that's what I see.
guiguilamenace

Post by guiguilamenace »

denis120792 wrote:from the developers, I ask you to check that the monitors who wrote a complaint about us will use alternative accounts and transfer their accounts to third parties in this way online from these players 24/7 but for some reason you don’t block them
So funny to see H9 complain about Alt Account!
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

guiguilamenace wrote:
denis120792 wrote:from the developers, I ask you to check that the monitors who wrote a complaint about us will use alternative accounts and transfer their accounts to third parties in this way online from these players 24/7 but for some reason you don’t block them

You all have alt account
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

guiguilamenace wrote:

if you do not know how to play honestly, then what can we talk about with you. run like cowards from house to house so you do not destroy,the Union with you can not be organized as you at any time betray their allies and throw them or ask that you do not touch us neutrals.
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

Onyxramus wrote:To everyone trying to rationalize using this cheat..

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING, THIS IS NOT A FEATURE OF THE GAME

ITS IS NOT INTENDED FOR YOU TO DESTROY A MAXED OUT CASTLE WITH 8 BALLISTAS, TUNNELERS , CARDS UP THE WHAZOO and 520 TROOPS ON THE WAYS WITH 50 CATATPULTS

YOU ARE CHEATERS, YOU ARE BANNED, YOU ARE NOW FREE CASTLES

and you are cowards, traitors, rats. people who are not responsible for their words. can still complain about it?
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

You are an alt.
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

KnightOfSwabia wrote:You are an alt.
will you answer for your words?
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

KnightOfSwabia wrote:You are an alt.
if you don't prove that I'm alt account , you'll delete your account forever, is that okay with you?
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

King Phillip II wrote:Everyone who was banned for using this cheat, it was well deserved

It is clearly stated in the game rules that it's not allowed to exploit game bugs

Now please stop whining and crying. It's pathetic

Take your loss. Don't cheat
this you as children crying, to the same lose the you not we. seems fair to win you can not. so you're the losers here.

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”