account lockout.

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
KnightOfSwabia

Re: account lockout.

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

I'm just messing with you, bro. Look, it's just a game, you all seem very upset about this. Maybe take a break, and start a new account. If you like the game, try to enjoy it... and support the devs, don't threaten them, they are doing their best.
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

KnightOfSwabia wrote:I'm just messing with you, bro. Look, it's just a game, you all seem very upset about this. Maybe take a break, and start a new account. If you like the game, try to enjoy it... and support the devs, don't threaten them, they are doing their best.
well, you need a break, you take it. and I do not see here the fault of the players, maybe there was a failure in the game. in addition, many use presets for attacks and that are now going to ban everyone for nothing?
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Totally deserved!

This abuse was a big disrespect towarts all players who took the time and put effort to create good formations. Justice showed his face!
Shadia

Post by Shadia »

I’m surprised how the lot are complaining of getting banned when it’s pretty certain you had that voice at the back of your head saying “Do No Do It, You’ll Be Banned” in whatever language, and yet you chose to abuse a glitch. When there’s a glitch in the game I just log out, sit back, relax, because game devs usually fix glitches in an hour or two. Life is a boomerang. What you do comes back to you. Shallow threats are unnecessary, it is a game so you’ll live, there are a lot more who do support the game and it doesn’t revolve around just one house. As you said, allies in one world were divided into three competing houses afterall. :idea:
Lady Violett

Re: account lockout

Post by Lady Violett »

Heute wurden insgesamt Fünf Spieler des 9. Hauses ohne Angabe irgendeinen Grundes verbannt.
Niemandem wurde auf Nachfrage eine eindeutige Antwort geschildert, mir ebenso nicht. Die Situation sieht verdächtig aus, da nur die anführenden Spieler des 9. Hauses vom Spiel ausgeschlossen.
Mir und auch meinen Mitspielern kommt stark der Hintergedanke auf, dass einige oder ein Administrator/Supporter mit einem feindlichen Haus zusammenarbeitet und deswegen unsere Spieler heimtückischer Weise beseitigt wurden. Ganz zu schweigen davon, dass wir viel für dieses Spiel an Geldsummen ausgeben, uns ihm widmen und auch unterstützen — wenn solch eine List durchkommt, werden nicht nur diese verbannten Spieler aus dem Spiel sein!

Trotzallerdem hoffe ich auf eine friedliche und schnelle Lösung dieses Missverständnisses.
Einen schönen Tag.
Onyxramus

Post by Onyxramus »

cheburash wrote:Hello dear ladies and gentlemen!
Today, a nuisance happened ..
In our World, some players, who are called as crybaby, or simply not honest players, complained to the developers that our Dear players used the Bug game .. Everyone knows that there are clans in the Worlds, there are leaders - a marshal through whom you can to resolve any issue, and if they, the players who complained were really good players and people! they would communicate this through their marshal to ours! but no, what we see, they run and cry about this problem in the technical support of the game! at that very moment when house 9 is on top! what is this talking about? but only that they are cowards! and they do not respect other players and themselves!

Yes, lets let the HM of the exploiters decide the justice of his players, using an exploit to bully people out of the game, and to negate the effect of cards which people spend good money on.

That makes perfect sense. You good sir, are a sensible human being. Didn't I raze you in gr5, and you call me a coward? you never even scouted me back
Last edited by Onyxramus on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guiguilamenace

Post by guiguilamenace »

cheburash wrote:Hello dear ladies and gentlemen!
Today, a nuisance happened ..
In our World, some players, who are called as crybaby, or simply not honest players, complained to the developers that our Dear players used the Bug game .. Everyone knows that there are clans in the Worlds, there are leaders - a marshal through whom you can to resolve any issue, and if they, the players who complained were really good players and people! they would communicate this through their marshal to ours! but no, what we see, they run and cry about this problem in the technical support of the game! at that very moment when house 9 is on top! what is this talking about? but only that they are cowards! and they do not respect other players and themselves!
But all agreed to terms and uses,
So everyone should knows the rules, you can't ignore, you are responsable of your act in this game!
This glitch when it happen you can see it!!! and if you see it you should ask the question if that respect the rules or not. okay that can happen 1 time you don't give attention to this before sending but when you used awarely it to destroy other player is like taking an advantage!
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

NaTRoX61 wrote:Totally deserved!

This abuse was a big disrespect towarts all players who took the time and put effort to create good formations. Justice showed his face!
NaTRoX61 wrote:Totally deserved!

Easy to talk from perspective of experienced PC player with ready attacks.
Good luck and sedative recomended to all new players trying to make meaningful, strong formation on mobile device with problems like sticky troops, super sticky captains that pull 150 catas into clump, fixed first placed soldiers, no aim line and undo button that never undo what you want. Double sedative dose when doing left and back side.
I usually need modified formation when attacking treasure castles and catapults clumps like this very often when I pull captain and it is so annoying. I was many times in temptation to just aim from clump and send it to save time and nerves.
This punishment is too harsh in conditions like this and I think it is not that simple. People here will look from positions of side they pick in war, bias, and past experiences of injustice they suffered.
Ban should not be permanent! Warning short ban would be sufficient in my humble opinion.
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Mark i do agree. That part is a flaw from developer side and is just a gamekiller for mobile only players. I indeed reported the fliying line issiure for more than a year ago and the support doesnt bother about it they even replyed with "everything is ok". But all of it doesnt justify a glich abuse that can turn the fate of battles instantly and make carded castles worth than more like 1500 cp minimum look like a joke. But imagine a real mobile player created formations on mobile by using (it sounds weird but one solution and heared some ppl tried it) a * ruler. So all of this effort go to waste when they see a glitched "formation" like that.
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

just bring wrote:
NaTRoX61 wrote:Mark i do agree. That part is a flaw from developer side and is just a gamekiller for mobile only players. I indeed reported the fliying line issiure for more than a year ago and the support doesnt bother about it they even replyed with "everything is ok". But all of it doesnt justify a glich abuse that can turn the fate of battles instantly and make carded castles worth than more like 1500 cp minimum look like a joke. But imagine a real mobile player created formations on mobile by using (it sounds weird but one solution and heared some ppl tried it) a * ruler. So all of this effort go to waste when they see a glitched "formation" like that.
if the developer says that everything is okay, then this is no longer a bug. it means that they approve of this game mechanics
If they say so, they say so.
Anyway, moderator was too strict and they should change decision, my final word.

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”