account lockout.

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
noen

Re: account lockout.

Post by noen »

Hi, You will bring examples from our world, go to GR4. Look at the result of tournaments. Why do you not show such examples? The conclusion is obvious. In this world you lose. I opened this topic for talking with developers since they do not react to letters and circuits. My applications were transferred to the status processed not to answer them. Respect other players, without humiliating themselves to show such pictures.
Last edited by noen on Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shkzor

Post by Shkzor »

Hello! Obviously, because of game bugs, developers must warn the player so that he understands that this is a bug! The game often lags for me very much and it is impossible to play without bugs. And I didn’t think that I could be banned for the mistakes of the game. Now it turns out that the developers influenced the outcome of the game. (maybe PD is a businessman who can buy everything :D) In such a situation, playing this game makes no sense...
What can I say about players who complain about us ... For example, one of them - SandRoller, having a lot of cards pouring a lot of money, seems to be an experienced player - settles in Russia, studies arson to the maximum and starts burning all Russian newcomers (thereby a large number of players did not play this game). This is a very "worthy" war on their part, as well as these complaints. It is ridiculous to hear about Alts from them.

In general, good luck to everyone, I hope you will have fun further playing there alone!
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Sandroller ransacked you to death.
noen

Post by noen »

administration can you participate in the life of your project? block messages from players not responding is this your policy?
Lokke7

Post by Lokke7 »

Такое ощущение что тут присутствует русофобия со стороны администрации,такое не уважительное отношение к своим игрокам,вы даже не можете ничего ответить на заданные вам вопросы. А как на счёт иностранных игроков которые используют твинков,пишут названия деревень с нарушением правил игры?
Onyxramus

Post by Onyxramus »

Onyxramus

Post by Onyxramus »

Onyxramus

Post by Onyxramus »

Onyxramus

Post by Onyxramus »

NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Ok onyx thats enough. This is getting bully.

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”