Castle screen blocking

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
KnightOfSwabia

Castle screen blocking

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Hello there, milords of the Firefly!

I come to you seeking technical help. BIG problem! Castle screen is completely blocked, this happens when I place reinforcement troops in the castle, (or normal troops, whatever). When castle is empty from troops it is vivid, you can move it around, as I am placing troops on the towers, it becomes heavier and heavier to navigate the screen, to the point of completely blocking after reaching more than 400 troops. This has to be fixed ASAP, it is impossible to play, and defend. It literally makes the game unplayable. A player cannot defend against timed attacks with this bug, or if it's not a bug - whatever it is. This does not happen only to me, first I thought it was only me but many players told me they have the same problem. One of those players completely stopped playing cause he was disheartened. My device is Huawei pro 10 or something like that, expensive newer device. I also tested this on an even newer and better device, and I noticed that it is just slightly better with a more powerful device. But that's not the solution, cause how many players have completely brand new the most expensive iPhone for a slightly improvement?
TheVegabond

Re: Castle screen blocking

Post by TheVegabond »

No corrective action on this yet huh?

Do you also have trouble with long app loading times on android device?
Do you have problems where the map will load and the reports from a different map are showing which requires you to reload the map?
What about when loading a map and the world view is showing but all other worlds to select from are showing on top of your map and you can't remove that without reloading the game.
How about lag when changing between castle, village, and world views?
Any lag when playing cards when using speed cards?

These are all issues that I have encountered after the last patch along with the troop placement in castle you mention. I have created a ticket and posted in technical help on the forum with no response with either.

I wonder what device mobile players are using that doesn't have these issues, or maybe all devices have these problems.

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”