How to show that you can get away with anything with money

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 4 should be posted here.
Cubone69

How to show that you can get away with anything with money

Post by Cubone69 »

I approached Lord Captain Commander Peterdean about the fact that he uses alternate accounts and also his house members to do the same. Our exchange was brief mostly due to the fact that he is very unprofessional and toxic. Since I pointed out his blatant use of alt accounts he threw insults at me and not even an hour after the message, wouldn't you guess it? A brand new account appears in the country I'm invading in their territory, right in my parish next to me. To top it off, not even 3 hours into peace time peterdean is sending traders to the village and it's getting vassalized by the house 3 member right next to me. If this isn't obvious that they're using alternate accounts, I don't know what is. I could name an entire list of alternate accounts that House 3 has but this is the one I will focus on for this post. Because if this brand new account somehow helps take me out, I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore, Firefly. You guys have let so many alternate accounts continue to play just because they spend money and unjustly banned other accounts that are not alternates. You need to either stick to your rules or allow alt accounts all together. This whole war is only going on as long as it has because of the use of alternate accounts. Please take care of them before you lose a good portion of your user base and spenders. A lot of people have already started quitting from it. Here have some screenshots if you need proof.
Attachments
image2.png
image2.png (125.35 KiB) Viewed 5752 times
image1.png
image1.png (103.26 KiB) Viewed 5752 times
image0.png
image0.png (101.22 KiB) Viewed 5752 times
Cubone69

Re: How to show that you can get away with anything with mon

Post by Cubone69 »

Attachments
And the trader on the return
And the trader on the return
image3.png (52.56 KiB) Viewed 5751 times
Cubone69

Post by Cubone69 »

And just a quote from admins here back when I trusted Firefly. Players who pay are not exempt from the rules. Just because Peterdean is spending his life savings on the game, we shouldn't all be suffering
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (48.76 KiB) Viewed 5750 times
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

I completely agree 100% with this post.

They all use alts and their members have openly admitted to it and its ruining the game for the whole community on mobile servers let alone the PC players.

Just being able to create an alt and use it to help ur mates is just cowardly and proves no skill and ever since we melted this peterdean and his team out of Gr3 and they seen how strong we truly were.

They went and created factions filled with alts so assist themselves and outvote us.

The dogs failing to take action have already made big spenders on mobile realms quit the game and more will follow..especially once we finish and close out GR3
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

And its not even like I am a free to play player who just complains about the players with money....I am maybe one of the heaviest spenders on mobile realms since GR2 server and even i am complaining about these alts because it makes no sense to be spending money on a broken product where the workers refuse to fix it
malcosis

Post by malcosis »

Just to clear it up:

....Cubone i invited every village in that parish as a vassel when you invaded to stage troops so i could * with you a bit. no idea who bob is but he accepted so i sent him a care package of 1k stone lumber apples and cheeze slowly letting you watch while you were online. he currently has 13 peasants stationed since you throw up ID every time you see troops move im just grinding your faith. I mentioned this to my house because its more fun watching someone throwing up parinoid ID's. Since you felt the need to tell me you were looking forward to playing with me in game mail ive been playing with you... So come back its not big bad alts or some crazy cash player just me screwing with your head im still looking forward to that play...

-fyi i've spent $0 on this server-
tamas1000

Post by tamas1000 »

Omg

Players lost in game, and come here to cry.

Noobhallas team uses the most alts in the all SHK history.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

tamas1000 wrote:Omg

Players lost in game, and come here to cry.

Noobhallas team uses the most alts in the all SHK history.

Oh hey look its tamas, I remember resetting u over 40 times in GR3

Makes sense why u guys use many many alts in GR4 and begged entire server.....yet still cant even defeat less then half my team while we are closing GR3 ??

How ?!?!?!

I mean took me and my team less then 1 month to vaporize all of u guys off GR3 and made u guys quit

Now in GR4 I bring less then half my team and u guys beg H1,H2,H3,H6,H7,H9,H14,H17,H18,H19,H20, to join u guys to try and stop us......but STILL cant ???!!!

I am genuinely confused

U guys recruited cerebrer a.k.a Spartak and his team of alt users and u have whole server protecting u from me....but still cant take us out??

I remember resetting Weak Captain Commander PeterDean in less than 2 hours all his 26 villages even fully carded and troops on walls..and u guys struggle to raze 1 of my villages.

Maybe u guys need more alts
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

Dear H10 marshal Valhallas.
As I can see in game, your house members are sick of your empty talking. Look, they are leaving in droves because they can't stand you anymore, and I understand them. Your toxic behaviour will not make your defeat less your poor management or our current victory less glorious. So:

https://youtu.be/l60MnDJklnM
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Markhanius wrote:Dear H10 marshal Valhallas.
As I can see in game, your house members are sick of your empty talking. Look, they are leaving in droves because they can't stand you anymore, and I understand them. Your toxic behaviour will not make your defeat less your poor management or our current victory less glorious. So:

https://youtu.be/l60MnDJklnM

Are they really leaving me ? Are u completely sure about that?

;))

Return to “Global Realm 4”