STOP THE ALTS

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 4 should be posted here.
Valhallas

STOP THE ALTS

Post by Valhallas »

Me and my team are going to quit SHK after we complete GR3 and have our fun in GR4

Too many alts and cheaters it's literally unreal to see and the amount of laziness from the dev support team to act and do something about it is even crazier...we are large group since gR2 server where we won and currently winning GR3server in the 6th era now..we spend sooo much money and help support the game yet we receive 0 support...what is the point of spending money on a game and company that does not care about its players and does absolutely nothing to fix these issues.

This clearly needs to be addressed and u guys hhave already lost many veterans from PC worlds due to this
....u are really close to losing all the mobile players..and u will be left with all the toxic cheaters who will remain and just destroy the experience for all newcomers to the game who want to try SHK out...wont be long before they continuously quit once they realize how this game and the devs actually are towards their playerbase.

I'm sure u guys are smart enough to realize this.

If not then I'm sure u will realize and notice this once me and my group leave game.
maidmarionc

Re: STOP THE ALTS

Post by maidmarionc »

Good day,

I stand by Valhalla, its very difficult to compete against a player with alter account, I am considering to stop playing it is not fun and its my third round and the last if something is not done.

Best Regards
Marion
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

LMAO alts
Last edited by KnightOfSwabia on Thu May 02, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fugas9

Post by Fugas9 »

Thats funny, because you also using alt. You are biggest hypocryte i ever seen, you cant fight in equal fight because you know you dont have character. BTW in your house are players who have about 5 accounts or more and this in not problem for you. Good bye my "friends" this game will be better without you, your tricks, spy's and that crying.
Bojas

Post by Bojas »

Val doesn't have an alt as far as I know mr Fugas/Fugas9/AndyEEE/Fugasek.

And before you call me out, I wish I had half as many as you do.
Fugas9

Post by Fugas9 »

On Yeah you know me better than myself.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Can I just please point out the fact that Fugas9 is also Fugasek in gr4.......why would I spend thousands on one account and be better than u noobs yet still need an alt?

I've only ever made an alt account once in the first year I played this game, after world 9 I joined EU2 and made an alt named Cauchemar and sent ID to myself.. I received 2day ban and couldnt understand why.

Ever since then never have never will.

Fact is I dont need an alt. I am just better as it is
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Oh ya I forgot u also use AndyEEE too...lol
....u even shared ur account with hektor we have discord proof lol

...u gave him ur login info so u do not lose villages tous snd yet u still have and still do.
Fugas9

Post by Fugas9 »

I'll be honest with you, fugas9 is banned from 8 months(permanent ban without reason and stuff dont answer my question) fugas1 was my brother who played on my old account this is maybe breaking the rules but why fugas9 account was banned? This Admin who did it because probably i hurt too much his friend in game is not competent and stolen my time and money, but i didn't cry. You start loosing and cry like a kid who lost candy. And BTW stuff cant answer me for question why they block my account because probably they dont know.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Fugas9 wrote:I'll be honest with you, fugas9 is banned from 8 months(permanent ban without reason and stuff dont answer my question) fugas1 was my brother who played on my old account this is maybe breaking the rules but why fugas9 account was banned? This Admin who did it because probably i hurt too much his friend in game is not competent and stolen my time and money, but i didn't cry. You start loosing and cry like a kid who lost candy. And BTW stuff cant answer me for question why they block my account because probably they dont know.

U guys coming onto the forums to defend yourselves and alts just proves u guys use them....if u didnt use them and seen it was am issue then u would complain as I do especially if u spend money.

Nobody wants to spend money on a broken object. 

As for ur question about how u were cheating and why u got banned , it's because u and ur ''brother'' were both playing on same IP address and they tracked u down and banned u. 

But ever since mobile servers released it's harder to track IP because u noobs will use internet for main account and then Mobile Data for alternate account this way they can never catch u using alts and since firefly makes a lottttttt of money from us they will not stop the alts..they will lose much money this way but they also losing much money when big heavy spenders quit the game.

Best way to solve alts I think would be to make this game internet connection only and not with mobile data or third party services as u guys have been doing.

I have seen many alts in my 8 years+ of playing this game. 

But on the mobile servers and especially on gR4..I have never ever seen as many alts as there are in that server.....its honesty ridiculous and u say i complain because were 'losing'

We arent losing. We still have 5 stars from glory race and we are only day 90 of era 1 out of 7 long eras. 

Monking our countries down everyday and using alts to capture into our countries and outvote us with the 13 houses u guys have on ur team isnt anything near glorious. Its embarassing that even with 13 houses versus my 2 and all the alts u guys use, and u guys just barely winning glory race.....

U cant expect devs to answer u at all though they dont care unless u want to spend more money

Return to “Global Realm 4”