Second Village

USA 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
HenSolo

Second Village

Post by HenSolo »

I just chartered my second village on USA5 and am running into a problem. So far it's not allowing me to put any buildings or work in the castle for that village. Is there something I need to do for this that I'm missing? I sent the Captain and purchased the charter. So now it has my emblem but not sure where to go from there.

Any help would be appreciated.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Second Village

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

you have to place your STOCKPILE first.
HenSolo

Post by HenSolo »

How do I go about doing that. It's not even giving me the option to see the village. So I don't get the options for building anything on it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Go to the Industry Buildings Tab. The stockpile is the upper left option.

And don't feed bad. This game has NO RULEBOOK. The developers were to lazy to write a rulebook or give examples.

- Deke
HenSolo

Post by HenSolo »

I get none of the tabs coming up when I try to toggle between the two villages at the top it only shows me my oldest village not the new one. If I click on the new village on the world view it shows my picture and shows that it's now my village but I can't change the name or do even see the village screen at all.
HenSolo

Post by HenSolo »

It's probably something simple I need to do lol but can't seem to figure it out.
HenSolo

Post by HenSolo »

It was I needed to log out and log back in for it to recognize the village. Working fine now.

Return to “USA 5 Lounge (Closed)”