Number of Glory Rounds still ?

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Pitanga

Re: Number of Glory Rounds still ?

Post by Pitanga »

Since the update the other day, we haven't had any of those big invasions that go everywhere and last about 17 hours. They've been about weekly from several anchors. Four of them that we expected the past few days haven't happened. The shorter targeted invasions are still going as usual.
flhs

Post by flhs »

Pitanga wrote:Since the update the other day, we haven't had any of those big invasions that go everywhere and last about 17 hours. They've been about weekly from several anchors. Four of them that we expected the past few days haven't happened. The shorter targeted invasions are still going as usual.
waste me a lot of fp. :D
Maska2703

Post by Maska2703 »

In round 8, only 1 million points of fame were scored, not 2, as it should be. Why did you add the 8th star now?
Pitanga

Post by Pitanga »

Round 9 has ended, but the star still needs to be added, please. We are in the final round. :)
Maska2703

Post by Maska2703 »

Pitanga wrote:Round 9 has ended, but the star still needs to be added, please. We are in the final round. :)
Why are you cheating admins?
A star is given for 2 million points of glory, or for 2 rounds of glory for 1 million, as it is happening now.

It has just started round 9.
Pitanga

Post by Pitanga »

The rounds have been screwed up since the world stopped automatically adding stars after the fifth round. If you read here from the beginning, you can see we talked about the issue, and Lord Alacrity explained about adjusting the amount of glory for each round (used to be 2 m, changed to 1 m). I mentioned the end of the round here since he asked that we put in a ticket at the end of a round so they can manually add the star (I figured it would be ok to just say something here instead of having to put in a ticket). Unless I misunderstood his explanation or things have changed again, this should be the final round. Maybe he can let us know for sure since it's been pretty confusing.
Maska2703

Post by Maska2703 »

Pitanga wrote:The rounds have been screwed up since the world stopped automatically adding stars after the fifth round. If you read here from the beginning, you can see we talked about the issue, and Lord Alacrity explained about adjusting the amount of glory for each round (used to be 2 m, changed to 1 m). I mentioned the end of the round here since he asked that we put in a ticket at the end of a round so they can manually add the star (I figured it would be ok to just say something here instead of having to put in a ticket). Unless I misunderstood his explanation or things have changed again, this should be the final round. Maybe he can let us know for sure since it's been pretty confusing.

As far as I understand, admins could have closed this world a month ago, but since all the players didn’t play the allotted time in this world, the 8th round was marked as hand mode.

and we were asked to monitor the number of stars as before, after reaching 2 million points of glory.

and in the glory race itself, the admins could not technically fix the chart.

Therefore, we continue to calmly play and wait for the news)

Return to “Return of the Wolf”