Double/triple accounts on Europe 5

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
meatball2k

Re: Double/triple accounts on Europe 5

Post by meatball2k »

The game did have some really good times mainly gc1 when everything was equal and highly competitive in age 1. Apart from that you always have people jumping onto big house and helping big house against the smaller houses who want to try and make a go but it ends up 30 people vs 200 those 200 probably has fair share of bots, last etc etc

The fun factor has been ruined as everyone running TeamViewer or bots to detect attacks so you have to try and play your game based on there bots which is a heap of *..

So much potential but player base always sticking together, * prizes and new * era rules will kill this game.
LordRainmaker

Post by LordRainmaker »

Any progress on taking out those shared accounts?!

We are having a hard time here playing vs. people who abuse the rules
LordRainmaker

Post by LordRainmaker »

I reported them trough support page opening a ticket.

But I see no progress? Is Firefly present and working, or they abandonded SK?
Iberville

Post by Iberville »

Il y en a aussi dans le monde 1 Allemand, et quand ils ont un joueur dans le nez parce qu'il fait simplement des quêtes mais qu'il ne faut pas déranger ces messieurs avec de l'inquisition, même si on leur met le maxi en absolution, ils attaquent, alors qu'ils ne font rien depuis deux ans.
Au lieu d'attaquer un joueur isolé, s'ils attaquaient une maison, et pas à 3h du matin comme ils viennent de me le faire, sans déclaration de guerre (je ne vois pas pourquoi, du reste), juste par plaisir sadique? Et encore, heureusement pour eux que je ne suis pas d'une faction, vu leurs attaques, leur maison tomberait vite dans la *, c'est à dire à la place qui devraient être la leur (cela s'adresse à la maison 14, celle des sangliers, sur le monde 1 allemand, avec des racistes anti-français, je leur retourne le mot en disant qu'ils sont des n a z i s, ce qui est d'ailleurs frais, culturellement et au niveau du jeu).

Bref, quand Julius 1952 et kinghome seront interdits de jeu pour violence contre joueurs pacifiques (et qui ont même aidé ce corniaud de Julius quand il est apparu, mais au final il est entré dans la maison régnante pour me virer de ma prévôté), on pourra peut être jouer intelligemment et que ça soit un jeu décontractant et non qui énervé à 4h du matin.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Some of these multiple accounts are so obvious as the players' just can't help but naming them similarly as they know they can get away with multiple accounts.

Tell me that ***777 is not the same player as an H19 player ***_777_ on wolf world....the earl is making the freeman his vassal, sending him carts and protecting him...and that's just one player I've seen today!

At the end of the day, just gotta laugh..it's gonna be FFs loss when new players get wind of the cheating in this game.
amerix

Post by amerix »

LordRainmaker wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 pm Any progress on taking out those shared accounts?!

We are having a hard time here playing vs. people who abuse the rules
They were doing an ok job to be honest, that is, last christmas, so some things have definately improved!

I'm just not sure whether that will continue, I'm not an active player obviously ^^ Although, judging from the accounts I used to lnow were alts, that are still in the world, Im guessing they're still not willing to take out the big dogs.

But my new amerix account was banned, so thats good! I'm just not a big dog here ^^
amerix

Post by amerix »

Adding to that last post, the forums are making a comeback! Thats a very good sign for a game! :)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

amerix wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 pm Adding to that last post, the forums are making a comeback! Thats a very good sign for a game! :)
Are they? In what sense? I don't see many posts from the moderators apart from the usual "send ticket to blah blah" now and again or the odd comment to help a player, other than that, the Forums look pretty quiet.

Return to “EU5 World Lounge (Closed)”