Tournaments live

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
trickthat

Re: Tournaments live

Post by trickthat »

skill comes in having good happiness for troop creation and weapons making, plus the best formations for low lost of troops...that is skill....simply buying and brute force attacking from capitals is not in the spirit of the tournaments and is a lot easier
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

If trolls are stealing your parishes that isn't Firefly's problem, it's your problem.

The player that holds those county, governor, and king seats has already put in a lot more effort than most other players. They deserve to use them.

If there is a problem with that it sounds like you need to get better at the game. It isn't hard to get into a good house and find some land to take, plenty of inactives everywhere or houses to conquer.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

This is just an example in which FF has once again failed our expectations.

There is no point in competing in a tournament against a player who is (mis)using capitol armies paid for with taxes to compete with other players.

They had it right initially when they had said that only attacks with village armies would be eligible for the competition. Sadly, they changed this requirement without ever notifying us.

I, like many other players, would have been willing to spend a few cards to compete in this tournament, but I don't see any point in wasting my resources trying to compete with a fully build and carded capitol army, and I believe that the vast majority of players feel the same way.

I guess that the point that I am trying to make is that in catering to the avarice of a small minority of players, FF most likely LOST 7/8 of the potential income that this new feature would have generated.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

captkirk, the capitols are significantly faster than village armies giving an unfair advantage, especially on Islands Warfare where a 4x card and the winds make it so those that hold the few seats have a significant advantage over those who don't....seats are limited there and they picked of wolves that other players had sent on just because of speed and also size of army since the capitals are also bigger.....so there are many ways why this is unfair, especially because it looks like FF is just being lazy and not in control of the people writing the code....
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

they still not giving answer of when it will be fix or if they trying to fix it

how long was it till the first /last tourney

Real lack of respect for us players from FF

I Still think they should give to all the first prize of the first /last tourney for the agrevation they cause us

they should go in a course who teach customer service and respect to players

Oh yes I forgot they only see us as bank machine for their weekly bonus

real sad
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

It is not the fact of having bugs who make me real angry ( it make me angry yes )
it is the fact no one from the responsible from FF give us a update or reply

that burn me when I see some telling them about a bugs they did not see and them telling us send a ticket do not told us on that thread when some of us did and never receive reply

every body are human , so error will happen a good compagny will face up to their mistake and be gracefull for error or bugs told by us to them
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

captkirk wrote:If trolls are stealing your parishes that isn't Firefly's problem, it's your problem.

The player that holds those county, governor, and king seats has already put in a lot more effort than most other players. They deserve to use them.

If there is a problem with that it sounds like you need to get better at the game. It isn't hard to get into a good house and find some land to take, plenty of inactives everywhere or houses to conquer.
This gave me a good laugh as you still don't understand the nature of just how unfair the first tourney was. I, as well as others, have already explained why using parish and capital armies was very unfair in the first tourney and I will also add the question of why should I and all non-parish holders pay high taxes to enable a parish steward to gain all the points that was required to win the tourney?? There is no reason to say county, governor and kings DESERVE to use their respective armies in the context of the first tourney - utter ridiculous thing to say...

The tourney was FLAWED, simple as.
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

We understand , " The tourney was FLAWED, " like you say DontBeaWuss

every new thing they input got a bugs

the fact is their silence as what they will do ?
when it will be fix ?
what they will do for all players ?

And the comment of using sheriff ,gouvernor and king troops because those players work hard to get those position well for be it is made by some one who be having those position and use them .
that only inforce players to flip perishes and high possition to use those bigger troops to get the quest done faster

And it was said that tourney was a tourney for all players with the same force in troops and 3 level of rank

the tourney was flaw so let FF face the music and take proper action for all players who got cheated . it will maybe be different if they had face the issue proprelly and kept a communication line with us telling us what they will do ,and replying to proprelly not saying poste a ticket do not use this thread when ticket was posted and not reply too .

reason why they say that ?? because on this thread all players from all world know what is going on so they can not wash it under the carpet .

In the last 5 years I got at least 1 ticket per years who was never reply to ,

FF got a good customer Service who are only taking care of the Administration in my view
customer are here to give them $$$$$$$$$$
SOUL TAKER

Post by SOUL TAKER »

if your buying crowns off firefly . are you buying into there premium service or am i wrong .they have right to reply to you boys girls if your spending money

it needs looking into
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Lol typical firefly

Return to “News”