Tournaments live

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Friendly

Tournaments live

Post by Lord Friendly »

Tournaments are NOW LIVE on Stronghold Kingdoms! Challenge your friends and foes in a host of competitions, from wolf killing to trading.

playstronghold.com
Giga Kriega

Re: Tournaments live

Post by Giga Kriega »

thanks for this new update ;)
I like the tournaments and I like the fact that you finally started to release new updates and improve the game ;)
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

I fine it good it bring a interest back on the game specially when Quest are done or mostly all done

maube will see other players more actif in the worlds

next one should be curing sick Perishes that will be good to see a map cure of sickness LOL LOL
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Finally a solid update for the game as a whole that EVERYONE can enjoy. Not many MMO do a update that EVERYONE can enjoy. Usually a endgame update or guild update, but Firefly hit the bullseye this time. Well done

A note to all players of low rank. Remember if your parish has been upgraded you can use parish troops to execute some of the military Tournaments..........Like kill wolf lairs
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Priest Guardian wrote:Finally a solid update for the game as a whole that EVERYONE can enjoy. Not many MMO do a update that EVERYONE can enjoy. Usually a endgame update or guild update, but Firefly hit the bullseye this time. Well done

A note to all players of low rank. Remember if your parish has been upgraded you can use parish troops to execute some of the military Tournaments..........Like kill wolf lairs
Eh, well, only if you are a Steward lol - many players do not have the benefit of being a Parish Steward.

When the rules for the tourneys first came out, it stipulated that only one's OWN troops would count towards the wolf tally (which is a great idea because everyone would be on a level playing ground), however, a bug in the system meant that Parish armies were being used to kill wolves and, in essence, a major advantage to Parish Stewards to get to the top of the leaderboard killing spree but, instead of fixing the bug, FF appear to have taken out the part about using one's own troops so, not so much a "well done" but a "here we go again in having an unbalanced game of tourney"...I do hope the next tourneys are open to ALL so that ANY player can get a shot at the top prizes.
THlEF

Post by THlEF »

worst game ever i play for 3 months and i never see this bad game.
can someone answer me why always need to make new massage for grup mesagge if i wonna add someone in grup?
and why we dont have game master or suport in game to sand bugs. i attack castle 48lvl and my 500 worriors dont move fot the * sake

sry for my bad eng

Return to “News & Client Updates”