War Status

Global Conflict 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Abriyeal

War Status

Post by Abriyeal »

Could somebody list what houses are at war and against who? Also what houses are aligned to other houses.
Ryd.

Re: War Status

Post by Ryd. »

H16-h1-h9-h12-H3 VS H4-H2-H14-h20-h10
Fight your way out.
binskie

Post by binskie »

Man that really makes me miss when you could have 400 players per house.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

binskie wrote:Man that really makes me miss when you could have 400 players per house.
Me too :)

20 players per faction is just too small, particularly on these huge Global maps.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

There are 191 factions that do not have a house.

Because Firefly does not want to shuffle factions by hand at the end of every glory race, we are stuck with ineffective ERA rules that limit player involvement in House Wars.

ERA rules suck, and I cannot motivate myself to actively participate on any ERA server.

Joining an ERA server after the initial launch is totally pointless.
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:There are 191 factions that do not have a house.

Because Firefly does not want to shuffle factions by hand at the end of every glory race, we are stuck with ineffective ERA rules that limit player involvement in House Wars.

ERA rules suck, and I cannot motivate myself to actively participate on any ERA server.

Firefly knows this. We will not see anything done until the last of the legacy worlds end, and when this happens either Firefly will change the rules again or I suspect the game will lose too many players.

All of these Era worlds are the same, and most do not even last a year. It takes over a year to simply finish research.

World 7 is on day 2095, and probably has more diversity than some of the Era worlds that have existed or currently exist. (Exaggeration, but not really.)
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:There are 191 factions that do not have a house.

thats not true. every active player got an opportunity to even still now at day 53 get into the maybe glory winning house. you just need to work harder for the goal than one of the other 100 players. this sets up a good internal competition..
of course most people do not get into those houses, but most of such said players also dont deserve being part of it or dont want to be.
the nice thing about era worlds is that you will build a good group of players over the time of the server that in the end then will deserve getting the win for themselves. on older maps it was more like yeah i have 40 slots lets invite that crownprince with 1 village too he doesnt do anything and is completly useless to have, but i simply can bring him xD

i see it so often that those players complaining in the forums or on the maps about having no influence in the diplomacy or just in the being part of a house thing are those guys, that dont put any effort into this game at all first of all..
this game is a * old one and players like myself dedicated 10 years of their lifes into this already. we are happy to teach everyone the game who wants to participate actively and such guys will become members of sister factions and when they proove themselves to be worth a slot in the main faction they will get one. in this game you needa work for a reputation and you needa invest something for earning so i wouldnt say the era system sucks, the demand of rather new players for a spot they didnt earn yet. thats what sucks. ;)

also just to say. the neutral factions are still involved in the house wars. most of such are alligned to one of the alliances and are just not containing the most active people. as you said your not playing the era maps and so you have no intel on how they go whatsoever so why not just either play them and participate or stfu? ;)
Bikk94

Post by Bikk94 »

This is probably not the right place, but i couldn't find any better place on this forum... I am trying to get into a faction on GC4, I am active, and have been reading and watching a lot about the game, but i just can't get in … I would like to learn more ofc, but since I'm in Ural, and I am not Russian, I just can't find a faction, and I tried quite a few times. I was actually invited in one, but then kicked out straight away when I said I am not Russian… So, any suggestions ? Thank you
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

justanotherfarmer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Global Conflict 4 Lounge (Closed)”