Deke Young tracking the GC-4 Server Launch

Global Conflict 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Deke Young tracking the GC-4 Server Launch

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Does anyone want more updates on the GC-4 server launch?
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

not sure. you drawing such a negative picture of it xD it is way more relaxing world i dont know if that is really bad thing. am prince now after 5,5 days of playing so i cant really say it is so slow. some big carders stepped down and others have finally used their gifted chiv cards now so it is back to normal speed now
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Day 19 update on GC-4 server.

2 are at Crown Prince
3 are at Prince
6 are at Marquis

The server account number is up to 14,538, of these 1,404 are village idiot accounts that did not complete the tutorial.

There are 54 factions without a House. 17 houses are full at 5 factions, 3 have 4 factions.

Deke
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

i like ur tracking of what % have no possibility of getting into a house, that's hilarious (aka the vast majority have 1 less reason to play the game).

how about some tracking on:

the politics, who is at war with who, allies, etc...
JustAnotherFarmer

davidspy did that on youtube for global 1 back in the days and it is soo much work. and even more important all the infos are biased when you dont play that world really active. you need a source in every alliance that is above member level. someone who actually knows about the politics. and you need to do research if the given info is true. for just alliances it might be doable, but the politics were so much work i doubt someone will do that again
pepe7474

Post by pepe7474 »

JustAnotherFarmer wrote:not sure. you drawing such a negative picture of it xD it is way more relaxing world i dont know if that is really bad thing. am prince now after 5,5 days of playing so i cant really say it is so slow. some big carders stepped down and others have finally used their gifted chiv cards now so it is back to normal speed now
IMO ERA worlds are a game killer, when the age worlds end I and many of my friends will be looking at other games. I just don't get the point to era rules. It's a war game and they make it harder to actually "war". How about make it easier to fight, increase villager pop and weapons production and players will spend more. Give more flags or reduce flags needed to fight with parishes and player will fight more, meaning they will spend more. ERA rules do the opposite. Maybe they can change the name to farmhold kingdoms.
JustAnotherFarmer

none of this is true lal. lowering fp amount makes fighting quite easy. ranking up is done within 10 days maybe and from then you make honor for razes. parishes are built in an ok speed when you do something to achieve it. active fighting is here easy as allways.

Return to “Global Conflict 4 Lounge (Closed)”