huge amount twink (bot Lord!!!!)

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
afinq

huge amount twink (bot Lord!!!!)

Post by afinq »

Today, it has been observed a great number of twink-s.
all the twins have a nickname lord(six figures)
I and many others are not satisfied with this situation
What do moderators do for this?
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (41.75 KiB) Viewed 7548 times
afinq

Re: huge amount twink (bot Lord!!!!)

Post by afinq »

Simultaneously they appeared on the territory of Russia
Gaps of creation no more than 1-2 minutes
hdn1man

Post by hdn1man »

I saw 2 of them a few days ago and i thought it was a nickname bug. But now im sure its not.
I can suppose its smth like ddos atacks
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

We have the same issue in Spain. I have 5 of them in my parish.

When one of my faction members sent a ticket in to report it, whoever handled it at FF support just cut and pasted a standard response.
Thank you for contacting us regarding possible bots and helping us make this game a safer place for all. When players create an account on the mobile version of Stronghold Kingdoms (Android, iOS), they are given a generic name prior to proper registration. These names are in the format of "Lord" plus a string of numbers, hence the common occurence of these names across the worlds.
I just checked the number of active "Players" and it seems that we now have about 4k more "players" than we did last week. Most likely due to this Bot.

I don't know, maybe FF is doing this themselves to show potential investors how "popular" the game is.

In any case, FF needs to take a serious look into this because trying to ignoring our complaint with a standardized response just isn't going to make the issue go away.
Nasserthepanda

Post by Nasserthepanda »

Yea,same thing here in Turkey i have one of those Lords spawning in my parish :/
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Don't worry. They are real players. They are 'Guest' accounts and you are seeing more since the release of the new Windows 10 Store Version.
afinq

Post by afinq »

Lord Friendly wrote:Don't worry. They are real players. They are 'Guest' accounts and you are seeing more since the release of the new Windows 10 Store Version.
Even if this name is used by default for new players
At the same time the appearance of 5-10 players in the sheriff with a difference of several minutes.
Rather than gradually.
Nonsense
Why is the appearance of lords in the region not increasing every day?
If it's live players?
TheGodPanda

Post by TheGodPanda »

What is the purpose of a "guest account" compared to just creating a normal account? there is an absurdly amount of these accounts on EU5 and even if its a feature in the game for some Windows 10 players it definitely looks like its getting exploited
amerix

Post by amerix »

If I'm not mistaken, they are just new players who have not activated or created an account yet. If players install from either the windows, android or ios store, they probably don't already have an account, or decide to make a new one. Only after the players have completed the beginners guide they can activate their account, and pick a nickname etc. etc. But if they don't continue to play, they're account will always remain Lordxyzabc...

:)
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Lord Friendly wrote:Don't worry. They are real players. They are 'Guest' accounts and you are seeing more since the release of the new Windows 10 Store Version.
"Don't worry, there are no problems. SHK is a secure game, there is no abuse, there are no bots, there are no problems. These are not the droids you are looking for"

Return to “EU5 World Lounge (Closed)”