"Closed Counties"

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
OutlawMC

"Closed Counties"

Post by OutlawMC »

I've had this on my mind for a while now, but I thought I'd make a forum post about it.

Why do half of the counties have no charters in them? It just flipped to Era SIX and if you look, most provinces only have charters in one of their counties (exceptions being Utah, Missouri. New York & Pennsylvania)

At one point on USA 4 I was holding three provinces, two of which didn't have charters in the counties I held them with (South Mississippi & East Kansas, the county I hold with charters being West Arkansas)

When I had a village razed in one of my 2 "closed" counties during a war, that was basically gone forever. That parish I used to have hasn't had anyone spawn in it for 3 eras and the parish has 500 troops. *? It's extremely frustrating when during a war you get excommed and instead of being able to buy a charter and ID yourself, you have to send from your closest village (some of which can be up to 3min away on a Special Envoy monk) and by the time your monk arrives you've got 10 armies timed on you and you cant do ANYTHING.

I went through all worlds and noticed every other server has charters in all counties, besides USA 4. Heck, when Euro 5 opened charters were in every county on DAY 2.

Although it may be a bit late into the server to fix this (as it only has an estimated 3 months left) can firefly please address why this is happening?
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
OutlawMC

Re: "Closed Counties"

Post by OutlawMC »

It seems that after I have addressed this, charters have appeared in all counties.

Thanks firefly.
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”