Changes to the Era Worlds

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
trickthat

Re: Changes to the Era Worlds

Post by trickthat »

all the time you go to attack and set up the attack and then get an error you don't have enough troops for this attack
there is no way I can find to see how much time you have left on a card or what cards are running
you can't see if you have new incoming attacks unless you are on the world map screen
sometimes the attack screen shows attacks people sent at you that are going back to the source, yet still show as if attacking you

and all this from actively playing for 2 hours.....have you tried playing your own game on your own mobile client...I mean really playing like a top player and not like the guys in the videos when this launched with the horrible castles and formations....they looked like noobs in the demo.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

found a bunch more but took too long to type and was lost to login timeout.....so you going to start play testing so we don't have to do your work for you or are you going to start paying me to do it?
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

achievement announcements tend to get stuck on the screen and can't be cleared
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

you shouldn't have the default for monking another village as excom, I monk way more friends than enemies.....just like id for parish mentioned earlier.....it only looks like you are trying to get us to use more fp so we have to buy more cards....
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

pretty big bug.....Age 5 GR1, had 13 villages, lost one, can't buy a charter because it says I need 8 million honor, even though it won't actually take it, I still can't buy a charter and I've lost a king seat because of this bug if I can't raise honor fast.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

You say give you feedback, and I'm giving you bugs and issues, but you do not respond....are you even reading this thread anymore? In support, even if you don't have good news, you should still say thank you for your post so people know their help is acknowledged.....why do you think I stopped using your beta bug app....I'm trying to help.....
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

We are viewing the forum and looking over players issues.
Semkins II.

Post by Semkins II. »

Lord Friendly wrote:We are viewing the forum and looking over players issues.
great, can you please let me know if there will be PvE world and if yes than approx. when? thank you.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

can you please restore the mac version while you work on this? I don't need it but many players do
MjKit

Post by MjKit »

i have some questions for the last era prizes: who and how will take the gold and silver prizes? it still exist the bronze prizes? and what are the rewards?

Return to “News”