Abuse of game mechanics

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
greenwitch

Abuse of game mechanics

Post by greenwitch »

Lord Friendly thank you for spawning into Global Conflict 3 where heavy cheating is going on the county you spawned into is the area that the players in question are in Tajikistan ;/

H13 is running bots and now they are also sending out fake mail from our members ;/

http://prntscr.com/iq6hrl

https://prnt.sc/ipzx9e

http://sendvid.com/zk7jq2cs

They cant beat us honestly so they keep cheating this is so wrong. I have played this game for so long as has the guys on the team. Shadius and I have our story posted here in the forums how we met in game and are now married :)

players have been taking videos of the bots . Its crazy ..

Please pay attention in Tajikistan,
this server I can't even believe what is going on.

If there is anyway to look at their accounts please . I am not the type to cry or wine. But I dont believe in cheating ;/ for the first time in 7 years I feel like quitting because of these players cheating.

Sending out fake mail from me is against all rules

Thank you Greenie
BARBAR0SSA

Re: Abuse of game mechanics

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

I think it is great idea hahah... I agree

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
philc67

Post by philc67 »

I am going to see GC3 out then thats it for me im afraid firefly.

No more £££ from me when my cards and cardpoints run out they they run out.

aside from the issues above there also remains the issue of the deleted post about the hack no it wasnt a bug it was a hack.

why reference an explanation on social media without providing a link to said explanation ?

I will re ask the same question i asked on the deleted thread What assurances can firefly give us - your CUSTOMERS that your game client/server is secure and not open season for hackers to acces our systems?
MrNikOo

Post by MrNikOo »

Ouch!
I hear only cheating.
Thats .. too much , guys.
I think Admins should pay attention more on forum requests, and to prove that this issues can be solved not only by banning.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

LOL Looks like Greenwich Has got her Knickers in a twist when things start to go wrong in her master plan when we all know some of the guys in her team cheat some have been banned in the past so they are not whiter than white but complains about others if she starts to think things are going wrong for her when the world goes against her for her previous lies and back stabs to get power and uses all the tricks in the book to try and win
So stop whinging Greenwich and get on with it we have all played against cheaters but don't cry about it
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lord Alacrity wrote:
MiladySkye wrote: If FF doesn't change the way it deals with cheaters, hackers and exploiters and refuses to make the penalty for violations more strict and effective, then it is complicit in allowing the rampant cheating to continue. And in that case, it deserves to lose its player base and go bankrupt.
We've always dealt the same way with cheater, hackers, and exploiters, the account is permanently banned. I'm not sure what stricter measures you think would be more effective?
MiladySkye wrote:IF you can get chatty, make friends with a moderator and obtain info that most of us aren't entitled to
As previously explained, this simply isn't how the system works. We don't currently have moderators on the game worlds. When we had moderators, they didn't have any access to any info that you don't have access to.

There's also no process for removing a ban, so you can't expedite something that doesn't exist. Once an account is permanently banned, that's it. It is never going to be unbanned. The only people who know if an account is banned are the admin who banned it (which in 99% of cases is me, so I get a kick out of hearing about my corrupt underlings who take bribes!) and the player(s) with the login details to the account.
Absolutely one of my favorite posts by an admin on this kind of topic
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Priest Guardian wrote:
Lord Alacrity wrote:
MiladySkye wrote: If FF doesn't change the way it deals with cheaters, hackers and exploiters and refuses to make the penalty for violations more strict and effective, then it is complicit in allowing the rampant cheating to continue. And in that case, it deserves to lose its player base and go bankrupt.
We've always dealt the same way with cheater, hackers, and exploiters, the account is permanently banned. I'm not sure what stricter measures you think would be more effective?
MiladySkye wrote:IF you can get chatty, make friends with a moderator and obtain info that most of us aren't entitled to
As previously explained, this simply isn't how the system works. We don't currently have moderators on the game worlds. When we had moderators, they didn't have any access to any info that you don't have access to.

There's also no process for removing a ban, so you can't expedite something that doesn't exist. Once an account is permanently banned, that's it. It is never going to be unbanned. The only people who know if an account is banned are the admin who banned it (which in 99% of cases is me, so I get a kick out of hearing about my corrupt underlings who take bribes!) and the player(s) with the login details to the account.
Absolutely one of my favorite posts by an admin on this kind of topic
@PG, You forgot to add my response to this post . . . you know . . . that response where I showed that an admin claiming there is "no process for removing a ban" was a blatant lie:

Yes it would perhaps be the best reply ever . . . if it were true. I've asked around and turns out there is a process for appealing bans etc, which many have used . . . therefore it can be expedited.

https://prntscr.com/ik6x0h

Don't p1ss down my back and tell me it's raining.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

Don't think I have ever played with you milady sky not on the same team. But we are on the same page about being against cheaters.

Guess its the libra in me
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Dave1 wrote:LOL Looks like Greenwich Has got her Knickers in a twist when things start to go wrong in her master plan when we all know some of the guys in her team cheat some have been banned in the past so they are not whiter than white but complains about others if she starts to think things are going wrong for her when the world goes against her for her previous lies and back stabs to get power and uses all the tricks in the book to try and win
So stop whinging Greenwich and get on with it we have all played against cheaters but don't cry about it
he uses our in emial ID and Photoshop it. It is not cheating, it is discrediting a name.

I dont care all h13 using scout and merchants bots, just don't use my name lol
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

BARBAR0SSA wrote:
Dave1 wrote:LOL Looks like Greenwich Has got her Knickers in a twist when things start to go wrong in her master plan when we all know some of the guys in her team cheat some have been banned in the past so they are not whiter than white but complains about others if she starts to think things are going wrong for her when the world goes against her for her previous lies and back stabs to get power and uses all the tricks in the book to try and win
he uses our in emial ID and Photoshop it. It is not cheating, it is discrediting a name.

I dont care all h13 using scout and merchants bots, just don't use my name lol
Some of the most vindictive and underhanded people in the gaming world are playing SHK. I've seen players use photoshop to alter mails in order to break up friendships and divide teams. Luckily, I knew someone who was able to analyse the screenshot and prove that it had been altered. It saved one or two friendships, but not most of them. There have even apparently been instances of players creating alt accounts to troll their own housemates. Some is blatant rule-breaking/cheating . . . other things are simply underhanded and unsportsmanlike conduct. For those who cannot legitimately "win", they resort to propaganda wars, emulating real life.

It once bothered me that friends would do this . . . but then I realised that those people were never really my friends. They are merely sad little people who would do practically anything to "win" a computer game.

The bottom line is this: Rules are only effective for honourable players . . . in the same way that locks only keep honest men out. The cheaters and scammers will inevitably ruin the game for decent players in their attempt to get ahead of others.

That being said, it is FF's responsibility to find and ban the main accounts of the cheaters for more than a few days.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”