Abuse of game mechanics

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Abuse of game mechanics

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

So does anyone have proof that the ingame mail system can and has been hacked?
Problem is that printscreens are not proof anymore as they can be photoshopped.
So what proof could someone possibly show?
Forwarding the offensive mail to every person on the server would probably draw some attention but then how could you prove that the mail had been forged?
Where the heck is FF anyway?
de grijze jager

Post by de grijze jager »

I don't know anything about that. I did get an interesting mail though:
https://prnt.sc/irc1cy

That probaply happens when you play against Turkish players. I mean, I do actually have shame, but this guy... At the very least you shouldn't set your main account as its Liege Lord. It's a bit too obvious.
Esoteric Paradigm

de grijze jager wrote:I don't know anything about that. I did get an interesting mail though:

That probaply happens when you play against Turkish players. I mean, I do actually have shame, but this guy... At the very least you shouldn't set your main account as its Liege Lord. It's a bit too obvious.
Don't bother posting screen shots - they can be faked so nobody bothers taking them seriously - hardly worth even looking at
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

de grijze jager wrote:I don't know anything about that. I did get an interesting mail though:

Lol.

FYI, Cagan is ex HM and faction leader of ours from W7 and Europe-1 and he is known for his humor.

Anyways, this thread is aiming something different which is in game mail system and photo shopping my name to it
DestructiveDaisy

Post by DestructiveDaisy »

Its not just the mails, this thread is also aimed at the bots....which surprisingly since lord friendly popped a village all the constant trading around me in Xinjiang has stopped and market prices are more stable
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

DestructiveDaisy wrote:Its not just the mails, this thread is also aimed at the bots....which surprisingly since lord friendly popped a village all the constant trading around me in Xinjiang has stopped and market prices are more stable
That means there is an improvement. It does not matter who does that.

You would not like "DestructiveDaisy" sending emails around to people probably.
DestructiveDaisy

Post by DestructiveDaisy »

lol I get the blame of everything anyway so........ :)

I get where you are coming from, so how come you didnt do a thread on that subject?
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

DestructiveDaisy wrote:lol I get the blame of everything anyway so........ :)

I get where you are coming from, so how come you didnt do a thread on that subject?
Lol, I am not blaming :) I think you touched a good point.

I already reported that but no need to open a thread on it though.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I have been watching a couple of H13 players throughout the day in Ivory Coast and Benin areas and they have had scouts running around scooping up everything all day. I believe they are using a scout hack/bots because how can several scouts magically appear from their villas at the same time? Another interesting fact is that the scouts can go past a particular commodity close by, ie apples and head for an apple stash approximately 4 or 5 minutes away - where is the sense in that if it is not a program running in the background of the player?

For all that many players are saying GC3 is dead....these particular players are still going strong just scouting the map.

I wish an FF moderator or employee would spawn near the area and see for themselves because hacks/bots are being used to the detriment of honest players.

It's now the following day and these scouts are still running around the map lol. I've no idea how the scout hack works, however, to see a scout going for a bag from a villa 3 minutes away and a scout from a nearer villa totally ignoring it and going for a commodity in the opposite direction tells me that, although there is no sophistication in the scout hack, it is still blatant cheating to be using it.

I've tried myself to send out many scouts from nearby villas but there's always a delay between mine because of the amount of time it takes to look, select and press for each scout - either these two players are using a hack or they have 10 fingers on each hand with multiple screens open to send out scouts from each villa in a matter of nanoseconds.

I suppose the real question is whether FF will do anything about it and, considering they got banned before for what, 3 or 4 days? for cheating, I guess they won't do anything again because they're spending money on the game.

Rant over....
Esoteric Paradigm

Maybe they just have the new Ultra SHK version that has all these new fandangled auto buttons to press - Auto Scout, Auto Trade, Auto All. Bit like a Tesla car - not that well tested and designed but hey, at least you can't die in SHK yet :)

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”