Post removal?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
mrHobbY

Post removal?

Post by mrHobbY »

Would be nice from SHK community management to acknowledge the fact that hack happened and give some explanation of why and what is going to happen in future. Simply erase a post that did not violate any rules to hide evidence is outrageous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5loGb9i4D-g
Greyson-Mactire

Re: Post removal?

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

mrHobbY wrote:Would be nice from SHK community management to acknowledge the fact that hack happened and give some explanation of why and what is going to happen in future. Simply erasing THE ENTIRE TOPIC that did not violate any rules to hide evidence is outrageous.

https://imgur.com/a/col22

#TheyDon'tCare

Some one please tell Simon Bradbury and Eric Ouellette that New Plebs are needed! (No rules broken here. They're the founders of the company, public knowledge.)
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

mrHobbY wrote:Would be nice from SHK community management to acknowledge the fact that hack happened and give some explanation of why and what is going to happen in future. Simply erase a post that did not violate any rules to hide evidence is outrageous.

I've had 2 of mine deleted recently too . . . :?
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Would be nice from SHK community management to acknowledge the fact that hack happened and give some explanation of why and what is going to happen in future. Simply erase a post that did not violate any rules to hide evidence is outrageous.
Apologies, this post was deleted by mistake and should not have been removed. You may have read the reply to this issue already on social media. If you haven't here is what happened -
There was a bug allowing reinforcements and attacks to be sent out with 0 troops. This was only a visual issue and none of these attacks/actions would have any impact upon reaching their destination :) It was fixed late on Friday on Global Conflict 3 and patched to all worlds Saturday morning.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

Lord Friendly wrote:
Apologies, this post was deleted by mistake and should not have been removed. You may have read the reply to this issue already on social media. If you haven't here is what happened -
There was a bug allowing reinforcements and attacks to be sent out with 0 troops. This was only a visual issue and none of these attacks/actions would have any impact upon reaching their destination :) It was fixed late on Friday on Global Conflict 3 and patched to all worlds Saturday morning.
Where? I've been to facebook, twitter and reddit. Can't find any such post.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Huff76

Post by Huff76 »

You guys closing down the server without any warning did have an impact though, especially since you did not roll server back. Some people ID their villages or attacked the guy, did they get faith and honor back?

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”