Récompense MONDE 1 FR

Monde 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Lord Alacrity

Re: Récompense MONDE 1 FR

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Laella wrote:Everyone should submit tickets
There is no need to submit a ticket about this issue. As previously announced, since Monde 1 was in Age 5 at the start of April 2017, players will receive the Bronze prize which was first announced. We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue and will automatically award all eligible players by Monday.
King Arthur 1st

Post by King Arthur 1st »

Je me demande si ca vaut vraiment la peine de dire bonjour aux Devs, il ne doivent pas nous lire...

ils n'en valent pas la peine... c'Est quoi ce foutoir ? c'est là qu'on voit que les dévs se paie la tête des joueurs, de tous les joueurs... 5 ans de ma vie ici pour absolument rien du tout... et je suis pas le seul à penser ça... je vois les MP passer de partout sur les chats TS et Discord ou sur M2... et si j'étais un Dévs.. j'irais me cacher et j'aurais HONTE... oui je dis bien avoir HONTE... ce n'est pas une façon de traité les gagnants (pas moi - je n'en fais pas parti de la H9 mais ceux qui ont mis toutes les énergies et dépensé encore du fric - du vrai fric) moi je fais parti des joueurs Prince Héritier depuis 3 ans et seul... Je crois qu'il devrait faire un grand ménage dans leur direction... pas juste pour faire semblant mais pour réaliser à quel point ils sont dépendants des joueurs comme nous, car c'Est nous qui les faisons vivre...

Cdt

KA
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

i am glad that you are honouring the prize but why have you removed the prizes post where this was all discussed

i submit the screenshot but the thread has now been removed

https://prnt.sc/ibvr9u
markuscorvinus

Post by markuscorvinus »

bonjour pour information se serveur a commencer avant le mois avril 2017 donc les récompenses ne sont pas celle ci il y a une erreur de la par des administrateurs envoyer tous un ticket pour vous informer de cette erreur et réclamer votre récompense bonne journée
Mamakinz

Post by Mamakinz »

fatcobra wrote:i am glad that you are honouring the prize but why have you removed the prizes post where this was all discussed

i submit the screenshot but the thread has now been removed

https://prnt.sc/ibvr9u
Fatcobra you are a star for saving the printscreens! It helps when sneaky moderators remove threads and close threads to try to stop the outcry!
amerix

Post by amerix »

So, my buddies and I (me, de grijze jager, thewarrior13 and Roderick1997) played this world up until the 2nd age (and sometime into the 2nd age as well). We reached crown prince and had a heck of a lot of fun here ^^
We respawned a couple of times, but no real startup was made after that.

But, now, the world ended. We played Monde 1 a month ago (scouting suprise packages) but as it happens, 3 of us got reset by the time the world saw its last sun.
I kept 2 villages there, so I got card packs etc, but my buddies didn't respawn before the world ended, so they got naught...

Now tell me, is it more important to have played the game, then to be active in the last days of the world, just to receive those cards?
Because reaching Prince is easy, but playing the worlds is a lot harder.

So if I'm getting card packs, why shouldn't my friends get any? They haven't played less then I did, I just happened to be active at the right moment...

This is all in good fun ofcourse ;)

Amerix
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

in response too this
Fatcobra you are a star for saving the printscreens! It helps when sneaky moderators remove threads and close threads to try to stop the outcry!
and too firefly you can remove the posts but i have all the screenshots saved up multiple times on clouds on computer in my email all waiting for the next time you start to pay out the wrong prize
rabbi29sud

Post by rabbi29sud »

perso j'ai eu 3000 points de carte, 5 paquets de cartes recherche, 30 paquets a léatoire, 10, 10, et 3 jetons prénium :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Demonthyr

Post by Demonthyr »

Cela a été un plaisir de joueur sur ce monde plusieurs années, à bientot sur le prochain qui sait :)

Return to “Salon du Monde 1 (Closed)”