bad excuse for a challenge

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Badgerz

bad excuse for a challenge

Post by Badgerz »

just like the end of days of ROTW ,..heretic has followed suit...non stop invasion...with no challenge except to drive us insane

i see no challenge in this at all,...and i survived ROTW and i have tireid to morally uplift our faction many times and now i can not find the right words to say anything anymore its a insult on our psychological and mental state ...and unlike ROTW where we had time to retaliate we know face no opportunity before another invasion starts.

it like gong 15 rounds with a mike tyson *(i.e a heavy weight fighter.).. then 5 hours later another fresh mike tyson MIRACULOUSLY turns up to finnish the job and so on and on and on and on... how they can call this a "challenge" i have no idea

yes i agree the rounds where very easy ,..in my early days of this world,...with no really challenge from my limited time since i only joined heretic after ROTW finnished ,...a few hours of invasions and not much happening but this is going from one extreme to another to little or nothing,....to now after 40 days and 40 night to why bother playing or trying to be competitive against the AI,..when we fully know in 5 hours or less our parrish will be full again after clearing it of more fresh new castle to remove
The Wolf

Re: bad excuse for a challenge

Post by The Wolf »

:twisted:
PickettJosh

Post by PickettJosh »

I agree im about to quit shk. I'm defiantly not spending another dime on this game now and encourage other not to also. if ur not on 24-7 they take u out also. I have a life outside this game and its getting old.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

As an ex game developer of my own company waaaay back when, I know how the industry works, however, I would be ashamed if I was an SHK developer.

Heretic sounded like a good idea before it started but we were let down by their lack of communication and we're still being let down by their lack of communication. This Server is no longer fun to play and the new ERA worlds are not fun to play. Ultimately, it will result in the demise of SHK - I just wish a new developer would take the reigns and bring fun back into the game, otherwise, the game reviews and comments all over the online communities will deter people from even beginning to play for any length of time.
Badone993

Post by Badone993 »

As to Firefly they just plain suck period, their programmers have no Idea what it takes to play this game 24/7 day after day. Now on top of it all, they cheat with having the anchors spewing out first snakes then wolves without letting us have the opportunity to Interdict between the two anchors.It's either just plain disregard for us players or they are just to lazy to fix the problem.I'm with a lot of other people that are done with buying any crowns for these lazy useless people.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

and now they change the direction of the invasions, at the last glory round .. lol, they really take us for a donks ... maybe this time, this is really the moment to stop this game , after 6 years to play, and a lot of money spended , i can say, i never saw a game with so much cheaters (alt accounts) , liars (firefly) , no support at all when you report some problems , the refresh of the game is lamentable ... well ... and the forum is a joke , just one or 2 moderators for all the world, only one admins here and he answers when he want (all the 6 month) ...

this game was fabulous at the begining, but now, it's only, pay to win ... with the new systems in the new worlds ... it's really the time to go on another game ..

sorry FF, the admins makes **** , i just wait the end of this world, and good bye stronghold !!!

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”