Deke Young tracking GC-1 Glory Rounds and Ages

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Deke Young tracking GC-1 Glory Rounds and Ages

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I am considering starting a village just so I can track the Glory Races and Ages. Does anyone have a suggestion for a static place I can spawn and get a Liege Lord?
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Deke Young tracking GC-1 Glory Rounds and Ages

GC1 server just completed the 4th Age and firefly has set a shutdown timer to roll the server over to the 5th age.
DekeYoungAtlanta

My quiet little village on Global Conflict 1 was captured by Carlos93. So instead of posting a Glory Round update I will have to spend an hour restarting a village somewhere.

Anyone have a suggestion on where I can spawn a village that nobody cares and will capture me without messaging me first?
DekeYoungAtlanta

Still waiting on a suggestion on where I should spawn a village to track the Glory race through the AGEs.
Imuks76

Post by Imuks76 »

Mongolia :)
DekeYoungAtlanta

I would like a location where I can start a village and get a Liege Lord invite from a strong player nearby. It is tedious to have my village captured and rebuild over and over again.
Imuks76

Post by Imuks76 »

Western Mongolia,I will send you goods,weapons,LL request. ingame nickname-Imuksss,just mail me
DekeYoungAtlanta

I have been busy on USA-3 server and let my village go inactive. I will try to find some time to restart a village and resume reporting.
DekeYoungAtlanta

It is day 954 on the Global Conflict 1 server and we are in the 5th age. House 2 has 10 stars and House 17 and 16 are still in the glory race.

There are 3,594 players on the server. 1,787 of those players (49%) only have a single village.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”