*Rant* What has this game become?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
tamer123

Re: *Rant* What has this game become?

Post by tamer123 »

i guess my trashpost is ironicly true :lol: :lol:
haklberi13

Post by haklberi13 »

cehajaa wrote:"Now our latest addition to House took Laos and quite the coincidence few days later some Prince comes back to game "after a looooooong time" and he spawned in Laos, by accident and bought charters in H11 parishes. Talking about cCcAlonewolfcCc, no need to pretend you are neutral..."

LOL you mean your latest alt took Laos xD bruv just quit this game is too much for ya :D
Hello Cehaja.. As I said I'm here just for you since they kicked me from H8. But acmrob monked me and later on I joined H10.. Didn't want to make troubles for them... And since rest yours friends started to monk me I decide to join H11. So it's definitely your fault for me joining H11. And yes I was in H8 and been reset by H11 player. Yes I did not want to return you Laos since your retard... You guys kicked me from H8.. I did not leave so that land would be H14 alliance but yea who care, there's someone else fault always.

So I'm still waiting for you to show me your strength.. Like you did in Ukraine... Hope you wont run from GC1 :) Like you run from Laos.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

rouges FTW :lol:
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

I get it that you are favoring H14, but c'mon, H14 is not holding any seat in Algeria for some time now and it's still blue color?!
Attachments
Algeria.png
Algeria.png (123.17 KiB) Viewed 3001 times
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

n3m4nj4 wrote:I get it that you are favoring H14, but c'mon, H14 is not holding any seat in Algeria for some time now and it's still blue color?!
seems like you're new to the game :lol:

it's a common bug fella
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

tamer123 wrote:
n3m4nj4 wrote:I get it that you are favoring H14, but c'mon, H14 is not holding any seat in Algeria for some time now and it's still blue color?!
seems like you're new to the game :lol:

it's a common bug fella
Well I guess it's not bringing them money so why bother fixing it. A week ago they did some update, 100 mb patch, but guess we still didn't get patch notes on that, nobody knows what they did.

Only thing I noticed is shape of yellow arrow going from your village when you mark something.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

This forum is some * up *. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corrected spelling of swear word so that the forum chat filter properly censors it. - GEK
Last edited by GrandEmperorKurts on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed word for profanity filter.
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

so good to come over and still see mighty elyan and his clowns whining as usual :D nothing changed in over 2 years, so lovely
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

The hate is real xD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

shpatiii wrote:Its kinda funny to see ppl say that chinese players dont alt on this world , when the same ppl/or their action members told me that .. let me quote "they have 100 accounts to id themselvs" ... so stop * trying to protect them and go ask them to id u guys from their stupid alts
Ah c'mon man, why are you being like that, I mean just check this chinakingboy. He is a Prince with 9 quests done, but he has achievement for storing over 20 million gold. I mean if that guy is not active then I dunno who is :)

This is just sad. One thing is they have friends to ID them or monk for them, but seriously, getting up early to monk every morning and bothering with buying charters all around to monk every single day is just amazing. Sounds more like their slaves then friends. I wonder if their "friends" actually have life or are they just some no-lifers hired to be there to monk when ever they call them.

At least they will waste a lot of resources in this war, so next Age (where they will lose more then half of territory, cuz you need 30% of parishes) someone else will have easier job, unless they call another trillion of Chinese "active" players to drown them with charters and FPs...

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”