WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
VimpyCZ

Re: WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

Post by VimpyCZ »

cmon guys, I want to see some flamming here! :D btw. your great Boba Fred - 2, well I lost one unimportant too in Angola :D
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

well that escalated quickly LOL :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Love a good escalation.
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Boba Fred - 1, captured by me alone, Vimpy -1, Dr. Baha used his chance :D
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Luck on start like last time... But when you run of resources you will beg Elyan, Erbaluna and Madpro for peace once more :)

Since your captains are starting to faill and burn like fryed chicken. Check out this recipes! Its old one but its again on menu!

Cheep frayed chicken for cheep. Get your meal today!

VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

ahahaha, you need to wake up, because if you dont, you will realize soon that you allready lost this age :D thats just this difference between ages, now its * fast. :D We have still enough of resources and we have a lot of reserves, guys what youre talking about? :D * off that youre loosing? ouch, yea thats it :D cmon, dont cry and fight!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lets be honest current apart from rottweilers group are thebbitches who hid from russians majority of age 1 until sos, sneaky, vengeance and then french and black squad showe them all it was winnable.

Ive been wrong before ao maybe h11 suprise me amd win but if there tactics is to take absolute pounding early amd come strong later then maybe they win. There certaiy doing phase 1 of this plan well.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Is this sloppy seconds or sloppy thirds?
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

VimpyCZ wrote:ahahaha, you need to wake up, because if you dont, you will realize soon that you allready lost this age :D thats just this difference between ages, now its * fast. :D We have still enough of resources and we have a lot of reserves, guys what youre talking about? :D * off that youre loosing? ouch, yea thats it :D cmon, dont cry and fight!
When he says "we have a lot of reserves" what he actually means is "we still have a lot of alts with FP's to drop all around the map to monk for us and ID us".

@meatball2k: I guess I'm getting old and my memory is betraying me, but as long as I remember last factions that stayed in war with Russian H19, even durring the summer while all of you were on vacation sunbathing, were Black Hand, Dog Eat Dog and The Ancients and Russians didn't want to give them peace cuz they thought they gonna over run them too pretty soon.
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

This age is far from over... It just started baby :)

Winter is coming ;-)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”