WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

Post by meatball2k »

Sneaky faction is back with a bang!!!

Taking names, wooping *, no one is safe in H11, bomb bases going off like there is no tomorrow, De henks balls have shrivel'd up inside him, mad pros castles look like they have been built by a 2yr old, Erbalunas balls are still big and hairy though so we are yet to catch those of guard :-)Elyan doesn't know how to place pike on aggressive and gets mowed down by 4 pin point attacks that just sailed on into his keep while the defensive pikeman just stood there waving while sneaky marched through the keep to victory. I would like to comment on the French but everyone knows in shk the French are * useless at this game.

H11 have no way out now, on death awaits.

Is there anyone that can stand up to Sneaky? Can De honk survive another day of brutality at the hands of lefflerberndt and JustARandom? Can Bobby feta keep his land fromt he onslaught of the mighty vimpy?

Tune in same time tomorrow to find out!!!

Let the annihilation continue!!!!!
tamer123

Re: WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

Post by tamer123 »

oi oi oi now meatball

how dare you.... , you've forgetten about my upcoming videos :lol:

the almighty nippa wasn't just staring at the clouds for 4 months ;) , i have taken some video editting lessons and found alot of intresting vids so i'll return Michael Bay style ;)
downloads 1.jpg
downloads 1.jpg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
oh and you've also forgotten the mass beating maclean and his friends has taken

poor maclean lost all his seats and under perma id almost everywhere :lol: :lol:
well i'm off to the dark web now

enjoy the show everyone

regards

tamer the trashposter
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

nimarion wrote:and like so many other failed rebellions this one is too gonna go go to the ground where you people belong

So many russians have tried their luck with boba fred and so many have failed

More fodder for our cannons
Failed rebellion?

Its full on war son, One thing I notice about this war though is the factions in h14 and h19 sneaky, sos, blacksquad where the guys fighting the Russians when everyone else was watching on.

So H11 has to content with 3 groups that do not give in, when your group has history of giving in when going gets tough, you only sing when your winning, The factions in or happy family wrote the * hymn book, that's the difference between h11 and the us.
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

nimarion wrote:and like so many other failed rebellions this one is too gonna go go to the ground where you people belong

So many russians have tried their luck with boba fred and so many have failed

More fodder for our cannons
LOL... What you are talking about? We have beaten Russians, some Boba * couldnt stop us. He is just uselles monker, his castles sucks as *, 4 armies goes in. Keep wasting FP guys, excomms never win war against Sneaky. Your grave is prepared. :D :D :D
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

omg, talking loud again, what happend last time when you did that? :lol: :lol: :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Last time we talked big we beat the russians when they 90% of the map.

I ak just happy to smash you arrogant * about, been waiting along time for this. You dont have 700 people now, you where desperate to fight us in age 2 and 3 now I think no so desperate. The tough factions we fought against or either on same side or gone. We just have you chumps to smash now. You showed your character in age 1 when you all ran for jlls and everyone said h19 had won...not sneaky, sos or black squad we where always balls deep.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

Elyan wrote:omg, talking loud again, what happend last time when you did that? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mayhem happent unto y'all that's what happent 8-)

we also lost later on but the main question is ...

can you repeat the history ? ;)
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

meatball, shut your * mouth, everything is shown on map history, check mali, will show you who ran and who didnt, who farmed and who didnt.

lets see if sneaky will beg for peace once more

and yeah, history repeats itself ;)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Didnt see myself begging for peace, I fought untll the end, didn't run like * like half of your current house.

H11 aka bitc* house.

Your already losing members and ground on H14, h19 are smashing you daily from all over, you guys just turtling up hoping the pounding will stop, its only going to get worse!!!

Been waiting months and to get that beautiful raze on your village when you * up was so god to watch, I bet the rage inside was strong at that moment getting razed off the mighty meatball.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Great to see forums alive again

:-)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”