WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

Post by meatball2k »

n3m4nj4 wrote:
VimpyCZ wrote:ahahaha, you need to wake up, because if you dont, you will realize soon that you allready lost this age :D thats just this difference between ages, now its * fast. :D We have still enough of resources and we have a lot of reserves, guys what youre talking about? :D * off that youre loosing? ouch, yea thats it :D cmon, dont cry and fight!
When he says "we have a lot of reserves" what he actually means is "we still have a lot of alts with FP's to drop all around the map to monk for us and ID us".

@meatball2k: I guess I'm getting old and my memory is betraying me, but as long as I remember last factions that stayed in war with Russian H19, even durring the summer while all of you were on vacation sunbathing, were Black Hand, Dog Eat Dog and The Ancients and Russians didn't want to give them peace cuz they thought they gonna over run them too pretty soon.
Yeah mate its.your memory....
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Are you hungry!? Check this out! New recipe from H11 kitchen!

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

nimarion wrote:DED BH and sos fought russians since day 30 i dont know when madpro joined but it was somewhere around that time and we have fought them till the end

even when you guys picked russians in your faction we were still fighting them

you talk about them as the huge enemy but you took them in your faction so dont talk about them

oh and stop messaging our players to join you its noobish and stupid
Come on Nimarion your handing off accounts to people, I wont mention who but you know.

As for fghting russians you got wooped by them and at around day 120 when everyone stopped fighting we where there still going when everyone else had given up, alot of poeple fought the russians and got wooped by them then they farmed while we kept going at the russians,

Your memory is hazey but I remember it all clearly Mad pro got compeltly wooped after avoiding russians as long as possible he then had to fight them and his first house (11) got obliterated, DED I mean there ajoke now anyway I odnt know who ever said thye where good but they absolutely suck, Black Hand again maybe good at fighting farmers but top battles they flip flop about, never to be relied upon.

You say you where fighting but I can recall you couldnt even handle to italians in age 2 and 3. I have spoken to a few of your players also I dont have to ask them to join alot of them seem more then willing and dont like H11 leadership.....not a good sign. Its not even propaganda thye know mad pro is arrogant and looks out for only himself and erbaluna just likes to sit in teamspeak talking all day about how great of a leader she is.

Ask yourself why all of her past friends have ditched her....
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

haahahahahahahahahahah, tardball strikes again with his hate towards everyone thats not on his side, get some dignity and stop spreading lies, you couldnt even handle that pakistan group hahaha
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Elyan wrote:haahahahahahahahahahah, tardball strikes again with his hate towards everyone thats not on his side, get some dignity and stop spreading lies, you couldnt even handle that pakistan group hahaha
Couldnt handle the pakistan group? You mean the ones we wiped from the map and took there land lead by Lyanna?

Your faction sucks we would wipe the floor with you in any situation and you know it, you just sit there hunkkered down doing nothing and trying to bully people, your a typical shk player who acts big when on winning side but never has heart to fight agaianst the odds and runs for the hills.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

p.s what lies am I spreading?
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

This meatball2k is first class comedian. I guess tamer is not only propaganda master in their group. All in all I remember how you sided with octane and during that "rebellion" you got your a*s handed to you AND ONLY because few people felt sorry for you they pushed for giving you peace and letting you farm.

Next time if you lose I hope they will never stop, that they will stomp all over you until you quit server.
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Elyan

Post by Elyan »

yeah, 40 of you against 15 pakistani, barely defeated them + they had war on their main server, I remember sneaky crying on ts how they are losing villages and pakistani keep cleaning the country haha :D

when I foughts against the odds there was bh ded and ancients with 20 members against 4 full factions, check the map history tardball :D

#propagandaFAILED
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well then you guys have nothing to.worry about then you guys are great so this war should be easy.

Happy gaming

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”