Clearing the blues away

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
WaywardChampion

Clearing the blues away

Post by WaywardChampion »

Whenever I look at the EU4 map I get sort of depressed. Not only do these new Era rules suck, but the map just looks too BLUE.

I suppose that we could all continue to sit around and complain about this horrible new rule set, but our complaints wont make this map any more enjoyable.

So instead lets all have some fun, and clear all the Blues away :)

Lets say goodbye to H14 :)
Caveman Bigstick

Re: Clearing the blues away

Post by Caveman Bigstick »

I came back to the game after a few years away and have been pretty overwhelmingly disappointed by the latest server, both in terms of the abhorent new ruleset and the truly pathetic player polictical situation.

It is just one giant nutcup allaince, zerging the map for card points, as far as I can see.

props to your group though. I have been watching your resistance. The last real men of SHK it seems.

And the french...who wouldve guess it!? I thought they were known for making tanks with three reverse gears and one forward but they stood tall here.

I dont see myself playing again tbh, if this is the state of the game these days.
Ray Black

Post by Ray Black »

I started couple of days ago and I'm feeling like-I missed the game already, H14 just farming tha map... Tried to contact some houses, who is not allys to H14 (there is big ally problem in SHK) especially when 3,4 or more houses works together(house-farmhouse-sisterhouse-brotherhouse...etc...), lookslike everyone wants to win in that map without fighting and thats why h14 is so big

anyways, all other houses just try to survive and it's not fun
Zurab-Kapanadze

Post by Zurab-Kapanadze »

I've opened the thread in feedback subforum regarding "5 faction" rule and mentioned current EU 4 situation there.
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=35391

And this isn't merely a new situation, it was like this since Age I! Europe server was my favourite due to massive map, diverse playerbase from different countries and whats most important, dynamic interhouse struggles and conflicts. And it is just depressing to see Europe 4 being one of the most abominable servers there is and staring too long at the map may make one suicidal.
New rules are ABOMINABLE.
"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made He man."
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Well I hope you enjoyed playing for a blatant cheater who does not hide that he breaks the terms of service....

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”