H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
drakensilencer

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by drakensilencer »

220, do you wanna be Juliet and bg can be romeo LOL..

Post by 220897 »

ahh Drat one post off !! ahhh.

Sure, ill take the Big lizard all day and night long ;) ;)

catch my drift BG ayy ayeee
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

220, i didnt mean it that way but i have nothing against what you just said, but make sure you die right after XD. no one wants to see a big lizard near you XD

Post by 220897 »

have you stopped and thought... what would the lizzard think ?
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

yea thats why i asked him "do lizards like turnip flavoured mayonnaise on tomato's?"
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:when the truth is distorted, the light will shine upon the path and reveal the web of lies and the back stabbers will fall, heads will roll and jaws swing in awe
I'm still waiting for all the proof on the accusations you've made in previous posts, like my vendetta against LP, me taking in "a few" people to H1 without telling them about a war so that they lost their villages/land, direct words from Grandy admitting that I'm the reason he quit playing, evidence that you or anyone presently in H9 are an "Old Hammer".

Don't cast me in the role of the Propagandist. Your tactics could put Goebbels to shame. I have evidence to back up all my claims, you apparently do not, since I have yet to see anything concrete.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Post by 220897 »

MiladySkye wrote:
220897 wrote:when the truth is distorted, the light will shine upon the path and reveal the web of lies and the back stabbers will fall, heads will roll and jaws swing in awe
I'm still waiting for all the proof on the accusations you've made in previous posts, like my vendetta against LP, me taking in "a few" people to H1 without telling them about a war so that they lost their villages/land, direct words from Grandy admitting that I'm the reason he quit playing, evidence that you or anyone presently in H9 are an "Old Hammer".

Don't cast me in the role of the Propagandist. Your tactics could put Goebbels to shame. I have evidence to back up all my claims, you apparently do not, since I have yet to see anything concrete.

who said i was talking about you when i said "when the truth is distorted, the light will shine upon the path and reveal the web of lies and the back stabbers will fall, heads will roll and jaws swing in awe" ahh MLS, picking and choosing as she likes, Let hazza know im on 18 hours a day so if he gonna troll me to hurry up please ;)
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:

who said i was talking about you when i said "when the truth is distorted, the light will shine upon the path and reveal the web of lies and the back stabbers will fall, heads will roll and jaws swing in awe" ahh MLS, picking and choosing as she likes, Let hazza know im on 18 hours a day so if he gonna troll me to hurry up please ;)
I don't really know hazza well, but if he's planning to troll you, I will certainly get in touch with him. I hear using neutral trolls is all the rage on W9 these days . . . kind of like deleting parishes.

P.S. Still waiting on your evidence . . . ZZZZzzzzzz . . .

. . . . surely if you're on 18 hours a day you have plenty of time to track it down . . . or manufacture it if none comes to hand.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Post by 220897 »

manufacture... Like the other mail that never happened that you have your suspects about ? Milady... thats not very lady like.. tut tut tut... Something tells me your clutching at straws with all this Milady.

infact !... It almost sounds like my last statement got you on the defensive.. Whats the matter? Couple of skeletons in the closet you dont want us to find out about ?

Post by 220897 »

it seems to be a common misconception that you think your better then everyone else ? but that wouldnt be true would it Milady

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”