H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
MiladySkye

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by MiladySkye »

Still trying to figure out how the quotes you posted are making me a liar, but you're entitled to interpret it however you want.

How about some hard facts?

For the record, yes I openly admit that Lord_T (a H1 player) deleted a military school and a castle in Andy's parish in Ayrshire in retaliation for neutral troll Direwolf (who was blatantly getting help/assistance from H9 with breakers, ID, absolve) after Direwolf deleted my parishes and buildings in Kerry. Prior to yesterday, Lord_T is the only one who deleted an enemy parish. He chose Andy because it was Andy who admittedly offered the aforementioned assistance to Direwolf by way of breakers and absolve. Other H9 players were sending him ID and absolve as well as breakers (some to get into my villages in Kerry). I can provide screenshots/reports of it for those interested. To my knowledge, Lord_T deleted once out of anger and frustration. He decided he didn't want to reflect badly on the rest of the players in H1 (who are generally against deleting parishes) so he didn't do it again . . . despite continued deleting by H9 players in our parishes in Kerry and Wales.

The world is on fire.

S, D & T
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote:
Bglizard wrote:Agree with Icarus 100% of the way.

I never claimed we weren't deleting *, I just said to get off your high horse your house is just as * if not worse, but again that's going back to the argument of "who wants to be the shiniest turd of this war".

Do we want to start a bet pool? How much do we want to bet when this war is over if H9 loses half their members drop and troll us till end of this world and delete *.

Silver lining to H9 wanting to go to the death is when they lose they won't have faith to troll us.
Lol your sounding confident. I would love to know where this confidence comes from.
Well from a house who's strategy is "We are going to downsize and waste faith slower" you aren't exactly doing a good job on that... How much longer till your HM runs out of FP? He's been almost 24/7 ID, what about hughes? Medevia? Mr Unknown? King J R? Angel War? How exactly are you going to win in the long run, if you have no players with FP who can cap land... and only people with FP sitting on max villages having to ID the others?
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Bglizard wrote:
meatball2k wrote:
Bglizard wrote:Agree with Icarus 100% of the way.

I never claimed we weren't deleting *, I just said to get off your high horse your house is just as * if not worse, but again that's going back to the argument of "who wants to be the shiniest turd of this war".

Do we want to start a bet pool? How much do we want to bet when this war is over if H9 loses half their members drop and troll us till end of this world and delete *.

Silver lining to H9 wanting to go to the death is when they lose they won't have faith to troll us.
Lol your sounding confident. I would love to know where this confidence comes from.
Well from a house who's strategy is "We are going to downsize and waste faith slower" you aren't exactly doing a good job on that... How much longer till your HM runs out of FP? He's been almost 24/7 ID, what about hughes? Medevia? Mr Unknown? King J R? Angel War? How exactly are you going to win in the long run, if you have no players with FP who can cap land... and only people with FP sitting on max villages having to ID the others?
And there is the brilliant strategy of deleted parishes with nothing in them lol
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Who cares about land???

Defeat the enemy take the land build up fp. You mention our players on ID but i can say exactly same for yours.

We may not win but we can fight alot longer then we could woth 40 villages.

What makes you think that your house has more fp then ours? Both prime players dropped, lapushoc just been anhilated, baramwy annhilated, dorcarreck soon to be annihilated along woth beomoose, steel poet, yung blood, kurt. We will last way longer then those. We have nothing to lose
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

meatball2k wrote:Who cares about land???

Defeat the enemy take the land build up fp. You mention our players on ID but i can say exactly same for yours.

We may not win but we can fight alot longer then we could woth 40 villages.

What makes you think that your house has more fp then ours? Both prime players dropped, lapushoc just been anhilated, baramwy annhilated, dorcarreck soon to be annihilated along woth beomoose, steel poet, yung blood, kurt. We will last way longer then those. We have nothing to lose
I am being annihilated?

Someone must have looked at the eclipse alittle too long today, fooked up your eye sight. :?
Image Image
TokHaar

Post by TokHaar »

MiladySkye wrote:Still trying to figure out how the quotes you posted are making me a liar
you sure?

"Not a word from H9 players about H1 deleting."

"What I want is to stop getting mails whining about Lord_T deleting a military school"

Shoe fits pretty well, you a Uk size 8 1/2?
Attachments
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_8.png (22.72 KiB) Viewed 2843 times
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

TokHaar wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:Still trying to figure out how the quotes you posted are making me a liar
you sure?

"Not a word from H9 players about H1 deleting."

"What I want is to stop getting mails whining about Lord_T deleting a military school"

Shoe fits pretty well, you a Uk size 8 1/2?
Are you purposely being obtuse or are you really that challenged at reading comprehension or interpreting comments in context?

Quote 1 means: In future, I don't want to hear a word from H9 players about H1 deleting their parishes. NOT ONE WORD. It was a warning not to complain to us about parish deletions, since you were allowing your players to delete ours (and other Houses parishes).

Quote 2 is self explanatory: What I want is to stop getting mails from H9 whining about a H1 deleting a military school (as I got more than 1 from H9 players when Lord_T did it) . . . especially when your players have deleted LOADS!

Those 2 statements actually say pretty much the same thing, genius. :roll: Maybe you should consider spending less time playing games and more time studying/learning.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well you wont hear from me problems about deleting. Everyone made it clear the rules, flip a parish and delete is theme of war. There may have been trolls doing this but I never seen it on the scale of yohanna chartering and deleting.

Then I seen the mail from icarus saying this is how he plays so from that point I new rules where set so I was happy to see sir maximillian pop up and do it 10x worse.

I assuke like.yohanna this is just how.he plays....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Sorry yungblood your clinging on soon to be annhilated.
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

Yes Yungblood you are getting smashed. We captured your villages while you was online :
http://prntscr.com/gbii97
In screenshot above you can see yungblood asking for villages back
Idiot

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”