The Great War of Europe 4 Begins!

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
E.Norton

Re: The Great War of Europe 4 Begins!

Post by E.Norton »

Lunks wrote:So its Cheaters vs the most stubborn group of players.

I hope the polish win, I'm banking that the cheaters (H19 GC1) will win.

Edit - When I call polish players stubborn meant in terms of not giving up. I was remembering back in W-2. This was not meant to sound like a negative comment towards them. My generalization that many of the Russian SHK players are prone to cheating was only proven in GC1.
Said the player, who releases one attack from the district and closes the interdict of 16 villages :lol: :lol: :lol: He also speaks about Russian cheaters, he does not know how to play. If you can not play, it does not mean that all the cheaters :D
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

E.Norton wrote:

Edit - When I call polish players stubborn meant in terms of not giving up. I was remembering back in W-2. This was not meant to sound like a negative comment towards them. My generalization that many of the Russian SHK players are prone to cheating was only proven in GC1.
Said the player, who releases one attack from the district and closes the interdict of 16 villages :lol: :lol: :lol: He also speaks about Russian cheaters, he does not know how to play. If you can not play, it does not mean that all the cheaters :D
The only time I had to interdict was against Lord V and when Peru was heavily invaded. Certainly not from you. You managed to capture inactive players. Wasn't that your greatest skill?

Look at the stats.

Should I break out the screenshots I have of your alt Pansatik sending you ID? Last screenshot I have is February 22, 2017. It was obvious you were a cheater likely using a VPN. The neutral account Pansatik had no village or castle. You were just using this accounts faith points.

You were no better than the other H19 losers.
E.Norton

Post by E.Norton »

Lunks wrote:
E.Norton wrote:

The only time I had to interdict was against Lord V and when Peru was heavily invaded. Certainly not from you. You managed to capture inactive players. Wasn't that your greatest skill?

Look at the stats.

Should I break out the screenshots I have of your alt Pansatik sending you ID? Last screenshot I have is February 22, 2017. It was obvious you were a cheater likely using a VPN. The neutral account Pansatik had no village or castle. You were just using this accounts faith points.

You were no better than the other H19 losers.

And here pansatik? My friend, who shut me down with an interdict when I was not online. But your shameful attacks, no one will forget :lol:
Volleybolist

Post by Volleybolist »

has not been playing since december 2016)))
whar is the situation in this world, who vs who? who is in Russian Allianse?
palo23423 (figures not right I know) - remember you, you are good player))

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”