World One Screwing Up AGAIN

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Amber_Rose

World One Screwing Up AGAIN

Post by Amber_Rose »

Seriously, Firefly? Again we suddenly cannot make monks. We are not getting reports. This happened a week ago too. People in the US cannot ID to go to bed. People in Europe cannot check their game before work or school.

When this happened a week ago I was running a politics card. I lost 2 hours of it because I was unable to make monks in my villages. I asked you for compensation for my card points and you gave me nothing.

I was attacked and couldn't ID - but when the system started again the effect of the attacks showed up. I had days of damage to my castle through no fault of my own.

This is obviously some work you are doing on your system, and it's completely unfair to the players of W1. This either stops occurring or I will find a more reliable game to play.
silent jeune

Re: World One Screwing Up AGAIN

Post by silent jeune »

I can confirm this player's experience. Having similar issues in World 1 - scouts suddenly disappeared after returning from stashes, unrevealed stashes don't revel after being scouted even after the timer has lapsed a few times, already revealed stashes don't update current stash amount after scouts are sent to pickup its resources. Can't buy monks, scouts, troops, etc. It's like the front-end game/code is stuck at a moment in time and can't reconcile with the DB on the back end.
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

Re: World One Screwing Up AGAIN

Post by SGTxSTAYxGRIND »

I havent tested the monk training yet, but a * ton of my buildings are missing, 5 stone quarries, a market, a carpenters workshop, and i cannot place entertainment buildings...sold 6 merchants of pitch and never got the gold...

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”